Gonzalo Higuaín (33 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Probably been brought up already but wasn't he accused of the exact same thing last year by De Laurentis? He went on to have the best season a striker has ever had in Italy (goal-wise at least), so let's give him a chance to adjust. And on a general note, when a player takes part in 1-2 daily training sessions with match practice included as well, it's really just a matter of time for an attacker like Higuain to be fully fit and we have great cover should it take a week more than expected.

alaska

May 25, 2013
>He always looked like this!

>He will lose the weight!!!

>It's just a friendly!!

Yes, yes, and yes.

And yet.

It's embarrassing for him and embarrassing for the club that he show up in this condition.

Deep down you all know it.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
My god the commentary on that video. Twats constantly talking about the price and his weight.

This guy will prove so many people wrong. I'm so freaking excited to see him play. Can easily play as a support striker if required too.

The weight criticism is going to disappear quickly. I'm sure the club staff have a plan to trim him down and take care of his diet. We will protect our €90M investment rather well.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I had to turn off sound. British commentators/pundits are the worst bunch. The tipping point was when some cretin was discussing Buffon being selected by France Football as the greatest goalkeeper of all time, and then he started bringing up some other "greats" like Seamen.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
didnt get where he is career wise by being unmotivated fatty...im not worried

- - - Updated - - -

I had to turn off sound. British commentators/pundits are the worst bunch. The tipping point was when some cretin was discussing Buffon being selected by France Football as the greatest goalkeeper of all time, and then he started bringing up some other "greats" like Seamen.
i don't think those guys are THAT stupid, they're just pandering to an audience they know is.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
My god the commentary on that video. Twats constantly talking about the price and his weight.

This guy will prove so many people wrong. I'm so freaking excited to see him play. Can easily play as a support striker if required too.

The weight criticism is going to disappear quickly. I'm sure the club staff have a plan to trim him down and take care of his diet. We will protect our €90M investment rather well.
:agree:

Remember what Zlatan said :tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is not even that fat tbh...is peple just making fun of him. Yeah in that pizza pic he looks decivingly fat.. but he is just a witdh guy.

Hi moves were not bad..he needs to get match rhytm and lose a pound or 2. He will fuk so many goalies that we will not even call him fat againm

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
didnt get where he is career wise by being unmotivated fatty...im not worried

- - - Updated - - -

i don't think those guys are THAT stupid, they're just pandering to an audience they know is.
I remember an instance where they were comparing Payet's price to Higuain's.They were like 'Payet one of the best players in the world only cost 10M pounds while Higuain goes for 75'

Don't know if they're appeasing their audience but the other Welsh commentator generally sounded very ignorant.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I remember an instance where they were comparing Payet's price to Higuain's.They were like 'Payet one of the best players in the world only cost 10M pounds while Higuain goes for 75'

Don't know if they're appeasing their audience but the other Welsh commentator generally sounded very ignorant.
He was also wrong all the time, and pronounced most names wrong

Pjaca, i dont get why its so hard

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
White definitely isn't his colour...

- - - Updated - - -

Im pretty sure the Welsh guy was John hartson - one of the fattest and shittest strikers to have ever played football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)