Gonzalo Higuaín (173 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What an assist. Is there a better striker that can play with his back to goal?
It’s funny that his inability/unwillingness to do this earlier in his career was why Madrid moved on from him and preferred Benzema. It was also why Napoli was fairly one-dimensional with him leading their attack.

He was always a superb goal scorer, but in his time at Juve under Max, he grew into so much more, became such a hardworking, well-rounded forward. Almost always makes the right decision now as to whether to play the ball to another attacker or go for goal himself.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
an assist in our last three games, really complete player in terms of what he offers.
hopefully he gets a little bit more clinical, i think a few goals in a row would kickstart his goalscoring, but you can't really complain thus far with his general play

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
an assist in our last three games, really complete player in terms of what he offers.
hopefully he gets a little bit more clinical, i think a few goals in a row would kickstart his goalscoring, but you can't really complain thus far with his general play
He seems to be a different player this time, not the Higuain we used to know. I remember that on his first Juve period I was always angry at him that he couldnt play with his back to the goal (like Lewa for example), couldnt keep the ball and make the play. Right now he has, but yeah he lacks something in the finishing department, hopefully he can regain it too. Would be a complete player then.
Hopefully he is no big game bottler anymore too now.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I love you, Higgy! So glad you're back...

Also, after him, Bonucci and Caldara no Juve player will ever agree to join Meelan lol
Always hated how well Inzaghi did for them :(

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
People are always talking about Higuain's chance in World cup 2014 but dont consider that Messi and Palacio had better opportunities.
:tup:

They also talk as though Higuain choked away the match while Messi played a great game. Messi created zilch in that match. Was literally a passenger on the pitch. Higgy's chance came from a ridiculous headed backpass from a German player.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
:tup:

They also talk as though Higuain choked away the match while Messi played a great game. Messi created zilch in that match. Was literally a passenger on the pitch. Higgy's chance came from a ridiculous headed backpass from a German player.

Messi scores this 9 times out of 10 blindfolded for Barce it was a terrible miss on hes favoured left foot and this after he didnt score a single goal in any of the knockout games while higgy did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 170)