Gonzalo Higuaín (166 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Never understood the hate this guy gets anyway. Has always been massive for us when he was here for two seasons.

People blamed him for our ECL exit should blame Allegri, khedira and thousand more other reasons before higuain.

This guy scored great goals for us and he will continue doing it. Munch on them haters, Higgybro!

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i love how he finds difficult situations but makes something out of nowhere from this positions. very interesting player. and u could see the pure talent in him and the class of 90's players. i just think he was unlucky to be hated for his missings and caused him mental damage.

but he is pure talent!!

give him this credit.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
i love how he finds difficult situations but makes something out of nowhere from this positions. very interesting player. and u could see the pure talent in him and the class of 90's players. i just think he was unlucky to be hated for his missings and caused him mental damage.

but he is pure talent!!

give him this credit.

Yea seriously, people just uses him as scapegoat all the time. Messi fans blames him for causing Messi not to win the World Cup etc.

Seriously just STFU, Messi is an even bigger mental midget.

CR7=gets a hard on by the whole nation putting hopes on his shoulder. A monster that thrives under pressure.

Messi = sees a shrink the moment the whole nation put hopes on his shoulder. A timid boy outside of Barca. Tries too hard to look tough with tats.

Ok sorry for turning this convo into a Messi bashing post. Dude is still a footballing great. But absolutely a class below CR7 as a person and as an athlete.

Meanwhile Forza HIGGGYYYY!

Jun 6, 2015
Irresponsible to let him continue if he had a concussion.

Perhaps some kind of rule change would help in these kind of situations. For example giving a team an extra sub in case of head injury. The other option would be to have an impartial medic there to make a decision on whether the player is allowed to continue.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone know what Higuain’s free kicks are like?

I mean, with Pjanic out it looks like CR7 will hit every freekick from the left for the foreseeable future.

I kinda want to see Gonzalo take a few.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 160)