Gonzalo Higuaín (33 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Because he'll be 31 soon.

Oh, you meant the part about wages and price? Because he didn't have a bigger impact than Mandžukić and Morata as strikers considering the amount of playing time, status in the team etc. He was rarely instrumental in CL and while excellent in Serie A that's not why he was brought here and Ciro freaking Immobile would've done the same.
worse 16goals this season while Immobile 29?
Anyway it's pretty obvious Juventus want to cash back on Higuain before his value drop to 0 and can't be sold anymore

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Because he'll be 31 soon.

Oh, you meant the part about wages and price? Because he didn't have a bigger impact than Mandžukić and Morata as strikers considering the amount of playing time, status in the team etc. He was rarely instrumental in CL and while excellent in Serie A that's not why he was brought here and Ciro freaking Immobile would've done the same.
Rarely instrumental in the CL lol.

I love how people make up fake reasons to justify blatant falsehoods.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We will never win the CL with him as our main striker and our managment know it.

On top of thst thid is our last chance to sell for decent money and we need to sell him if we are going to be able to afford a decent midfielder

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Rarely instrumental in the CL lol.

I love how people make up fake reasons to justify blatant falsehoods.
There is nothing false about it. He had two great games, against Monaco and Tottenham in London. He could've finished that tie in Torino with a PK and another sitter. Everything else was either complete underachievement or nothing another, much cheaper striker couldn't have done. For his price and wage, both records for this management, I expect extraordinary things. And I don't even care about number of goals, we've never had high scoring strikers compared to other teams, but his overall contribution in the field has been super underwhelming.

I would like to sell him because I'm afraid he'll only get worse and his salary will become a huge burden down the road, but if he stays then it has to be imperative to bring some serious competition in for him so he can't relax.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Unpopular opinion : I hope we sell him , i never liked Higuain (Well i was big fan of him when he played for Real) , but since he lost his movement and "became fat" never liked him !
I hope we sell him , but only for good money (at least 60m) .

Mar 10, 2009
Funny how the focus is always on Higuaín, tell me how good has Dybala been in the 'big games' bar that match against Barcelona? The only striker that has been consistent in the big games has been Mandzukic.

In fact how many Juve players have played significantly better than Higuaín this season? Except for Costa I cannot think of any.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Funny how the focus is always on Higuaín, tell me how good has Dybala been in the 'big games' bar that match against Barcelona? The only striker that has been consistent in the big games has been Mandzukic.

In fact how many Juve players have played significantly better than Higuaín this season? Except for Costa I cannot think of any.
Dude noone cost half as much as Higuain did thats why he is getting so much shit.

He has been a major let down no matter what he did this season it just wasnt good enough for a player of his value and reputation.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Paulo, DC, Pjanic, Chiello... and neither of them cost us Pogba + 15m

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:disagree: I mean come on now, are you expecting Higuain to drag you through a Champions League round of 16 fixture with 3 goals? Clearly the heat must be getting to you down there.
You’re right. I was also suffering from heat-stroke when he scored a double against Monaco in the semi-finals and assisted a goal in the ill-fated final in the 16/17 season as well. How silly of me.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We will never win the CL with him as our main striker and our managment know it.

On top of thst thid is our last chance to sell for decent money and we need to sell him if we are going to be able to afford a decent midfielder
We don’t win CL finals in general. We’ve lost finals in this competition consistently since 1997. With better players and squads. Maybe it goes deeper than this or that player. Just a thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)