Gonzalo Higuaín (64 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
but what about his contract length? that team that signs him will have to give him a 3 year contract at the very least, Higuain will end up being 32 or older for most of his contract, doesn't that count? :p imagine they give him 5 year contract like we did, real age must go up to at least 33 imo
And he is bald.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
He is so reuniting with Sarri.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We really should not let him go. He is still one of the best number9 in the world. He is basically inzaghi level. By the way 30 year old nowadays in footballing term is still considered peak. Our attack is really not that big a problem this season. If we were to let anyone go, it should be pjaca, and bring in proven martial or morata. Personally prefer martial as he is stronger and morata probably will not work as hard due to the history of entitled feeling passed down by his ancestors.

The reason we went out of the champs league is due to a weak midfield. Bring in pogba and modric, give away khedira and stu.

Champ league will be on the way with the below team/

———————pole——————-
Cuad—-chie———bena——asandro
—————pjanic/modric—————-
——march/matuidi—pogs—————-
Ber/DC——-hig/dybala———mandz/martial

The above selection will be able to play in difreeent ways based on the game plan.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Get this guy out of here, I hope he has a good world cup and someone takes him off of us, good player but he simply does not fit with Dybala and our attacking tactics at Juve

Pointless keeping him around when he's a square peg trying to fit in a round hole

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm surprised to see so much hate in here. 55 goals in two seasons is very good in my opinion. Also I'd like to mention he doesn't look like that mental midget he was when he came here. He's grown and slowly became more and more decisive. Sure, he's lost a bit of pace which is very visible and I still don't like his lack of connection with Dybala but both should be blamed for that.

There are actually two reasons why I could understand exchanging him for Morata:
1. We fuck Chelsea badly in the arse and they pay us for Higuain while we get Morata on loan with obligation to buy. With the money in hand we go into the market and swoop in for a proper B2B like SMS/Pogba/Kovacic.
2. We really think Higuain is on his downhill and this is our last chance to get good money out of him (which I doubt tbh).

Morata has like two upsides on Higuain: age and pace. Everything else speaks for Higuain IMO.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I'm surprised to see so much hate in here. 55 goals in two seasons is very good in my opinion. Also I'd like to mention he doesn't look like that mental midget he was when he came here. He's grown and slowly became more and more decisive. Sure, he's lost a bit of pace which is very visible and I still don't like his lack of connection with Dybala but both should be blamed for that.

There are actually two reasons why I could understand exchanging him for Morata:
1. We fuck Chelsea badly in the arse and they pay us for Higuain while we get Morata on loan with obligation to buy. With the money in hand we go into the market and swoop in for a proper B2B like SMS/Pogba/Kovacic.
2. We really think Higuain is on his downhill and this is our last chance to get good money out of him (which I doubt tbh).

Morata has like two upsides on Higuain: age and pace. Everything else speaks for Higuain IMO.
I'm personally not criticising him other than his weight, for a pro athlete playing at the highest level his weight should never be a problem but it is

Secondly he just doesn't fit here, slows everything down and doesn't partner well with Dybala

We are best off without him and the management I hope know that

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He isn't even fat now, people still associate the horrendous shape he arrived in with his natural body shape which is wide obliques and narrow shoulders, he's barrel shaped. Tevez was the same. Lampard was wide across both.

Funny how this supposedly fat guy is playing the most minutes for us.

Strike it off the list of crap excuses for selling him.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He isn't even fat now, people still associate the horrendous shape he arrived in with his natural body shape which is wide obliques and narrow shoulders, he's barrel shaped. Tevez was the same. Lampard was wide across both.

Funny how this supposedly fat guy is playing the most minutes for us.

Strike it off the list of crap excuses for selling him.
Thankfully he doesn't have too many vacation days due to the world cup. So he'll hit the ground running come pre season.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Pipa, Mandzo aand Paulo score less than 60 goals.... with Paulo freedom plus Mandzo and Morata those numbers r very feasible... If people wanna believe that replace Pipa is like replacing CR7 is jut up to their imagination and bias mind

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Unless we're getting Griezmann or Suarez, Higuain must stay, swapping him for morata has to be one of the worst bits of business we could ever do

lol, how is it good business to hang on to a slow and chubby 30+yo dude. His value will be exponentially decaying now and the coming year, so if we have any hope of not having lost 100m on a player who we know has already peaked, then we better sell and get his weight back in gold.
In terms of goals/min Morata is not far off, and we better take into account that Morata environment has not been the best compared to a pampered Higuain in his second season here. With our current team Morata would suit us perfectly (our tactics are crosses ffs!!?), which is not exactly the case with Higuain. There are actually not ANY reason why we shouldnt go all in on getting Morata back on a reasonable deal. Im sure the management is competent enough too see this and are already looking for shipping deals. As I posted some time ago in the predictions thread, this is in my view some of the most realistic and most promising changes we can expect for the next season. This team will have the technical and physical abilities to dominate games, put pressure, hold on to the ball and launch deadly counters. Some retards laughed but we shall see. Morata although not totally matured yet, has the skills we currently lack in attack.

----------Morata - Dybala
----Costa (free to roam)
------- Bentancur - Can- Pjanic/Toreira
Sandro - Benatia/Chiellini - NEW - Cuadrado

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
People speaking about Higuain being more clinical than Morata lol, they have the same average goals per 90 minutes. Both at 0.7 goals per 90min. THROUGHOUT their careers.

Higuain per 90min:
Goals: 0.7
Assists: 0.2
Key passes: 1.3
Aerials won: 0.7/2
Passes: 25.7
Shots: 3.6
Tackles: 0.7
Interceptions: 0.4
Unsuccessful touches: 1.8

Morata per 90min:
Assists: 0.3
Key passes: 1.4
Aerials won: 2/4
Passes: 26.4
Shots: 3.7
Tackles: 1
Interceptions: 0.3
Unsuccessful touches: 3

edit: lets add mr Martial
Martial per 90min:
Goals: 0.2
Aerials won: 1.4/4.1
Passes: 31.9
Shots: 2.2
Tackles: 0.8
Unsuccessful touches: 2.9

Speaks for itself

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
lol, how is it good business to hang on to a slow and chubby 30+yo dude. His value will be exponentially decaying now and the coming year, so if we have any hope of not having lost 100m on a player who we know has already peaked, then we better sell and get his weight back in gold.
In terms of goals/min Morata is not far off, and we better take into account that Morata environment has not been the best compared to a pampered Higuain in his second season here. With our current team Morata would suit us perfectly (our tactics are crosses ffs!!?), which is not exactly the case with Higuain. There are actually not ANY reason why we shouldnt go all in on getting Morata back on a reasonable deal. Im sure the management is competent enough too see this and are already looking for shipping deals. As I posted some time ago in the predictions thread, this is in my view some of the most realistic and most promising changes we can expect for the next season. This team will have the technical and physical abilities to dominate games, put pressure, hold on to the ball and launch deadly counters. Some retards laughed but we shall see. Morata although not totally matured yet, has the skills we currently lack in attack.

----------Morata - Dybala
----Costa (free to roam)
------- Bentancur - Can- Pjanic/Toreira
Sandro - Benatia/Chiellini - NEW - Cuadrado
:sergio: this post, so much wrong

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
People speaking about Higuain being more clinical than Morata lol, they have the same average goals per 90 minutes. Both at 0.7 goals per 90min. THROUGHOUT their careers.

Higuain per 90min:
Assists: 0.2
Aerials won: 2
Passes: 25.7
Shots: 3.6
Tackles: 0.7
Interceptions: 0.4
Unsuccessful touches: 1.8

Morata per 90min:
Key passes: 1.4
Aerials won: 4
Passes: 26.4
Shots: 3.7
Tackles: 1
Unsuccessful touches: 3

Speaks for itself
You didn't include total minutes. Shame.

Jun 6, 2015
Comparing Morata's per 90 min numbers to anyones who has been starting is just simplistic. He has mostly been utilized off the bench throughout his career. During his last season at Real and his last season here his starts mostly came against the lesser sides which will again skew his numbers.

Morata has had one six month period as a truly elite starting striker in his career thus far while Higuain has been one for most of his career. We all know Morata has the attributes to become a really good striker but he has never been anywhere near Gonzalo's level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)