Gonzalo Higuaín (88 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So what constitutes a winner in your book?

Seems like only people that score "decisive goals" in a final are the actual winners.

- - - Updated - - -

So unless you you score the winning goal in a final in a team sport then ONLY YOU are the winner and the rest on the team aren't. They are simply participants?
Did you take a hit to the head. When you were reasonable yesterday I wrote it off as an isolated incident but its continuing :shifty:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Did you take a hit to the head. When you were reasonable yesterday I wrote it off as an isolated incident but its continuing :shifty:
Oh God make it stop.

It's not my purpose in life to be reasonable on here

- - - Updated - - -

And good morning Kyle.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Mandzukic is at his best in most important games, doing everything it takes to get his team a win. Higuain is not
Give over. I've seen Mario disappear as much as Gonzalo. Only difference is Mario shows more grinta. Therefore gets away with it cos it shows that he's giving a shiit. Doesn't mean fatso isn't.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Mandzukic is at his best in most important games, doing everything it takes to get his team a win. Higuain is not
What's an important game? There would be no important games if we couldn't win "less important" games. If it's so easy to score against "less important" rivals why dafuq Dybala and Mandzukic combined didn't have as many goals as Higuain?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
What's an important game? There would be no important games if we couldn't win "less important" games. If it's so easy to score against "less important" rivals why dafuq Dybala and Mandzukic combined didn't have as many goals as Higuain?
You are right. There arw no important and unimportant games. Remember that and don't complain that we lose the CL finals, because we beat Pescara and Sassuolo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)