Gonzalo Higuaín (92 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Higuain was lucky to escape a knee injury. Fuck you glik.
When I saw it I thought there's no way he can play the final and most likely his knee is fvcked. He could have ended his career I was so pissed I felt if I was in the stadium I'd probably try to get down the pitch and fuck Glik's face up even more.

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
[video=streamable;gu0pt]https://streamable.com/gu0pt[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Kamil Glik in the mixed zone about the stamp on Higuain

It was a football game and it happens. Sometimes there are fouls.

I talked to other Juventus players but unfortunately, I never had the chance to discuss Higuain about the foul.
[video=streamable;m80oj]https://streamable.com/m80oj[/video]

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
There should be a 6 month ban for Glick. How a player can be allowed to get away with an assault like that and face no punishment is everything that is wrong with football.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
How about his flying bicycle kick last night? ::lol3::
:lol: bicycle kick of dreams
When I saw it I thought there's no way he can play the final and most likely his knee is fvcked. He could have ended his career I was so pissed I felt if I was in the stadium I'd probably try to get down the pitch and fuck Glik's face up even more.
I would have come with, one of us could make it past the security and punch the fucker.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The chip was even worse :p
But he created 90 mil worth of space. :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

This guy needs to be clinical in the final. We will create numerous chances, and if he gets ones like he had in these past 4 matches, he needs to finish them. Should have scored in all of the last 4 games. Had multiple 1 v 1s that he choked, and other good chances to boot.

Creating space means fuck all. He's our striker and needs to take his chances.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
But he created 90 mil worth of space. :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

This guy needs to be clinical in the final. We will create numerous chances, and if he gets ones like he had in these past 4 matches, he needs to finish them. Should have scored in all of the last 4 games. Had multiple 1 v 1s that he choked, and other good chances to boot.

Creating space means fuck all. He's our striker and needs to take his chances.
If he bottles those kind of chances against Real Madrid then i want him gone.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Probably our best and most consistent player this season but still some find a way to criticize... go figure.
It's more about his past than anything else tbh. He's been fantastic this season IMO. He could really get some more rest if we had a proper sub here and there but overall he's been very impressive. I mean, he started the season on the bench and now he has the most minutes played in our team?

Jun 6, 2015
It's more about his past than anything else tbh. He's been fantastic this season IMO. He could really get some more rest if we had a proper sub here and there but overall he's been very impressive. I mean, he started the season on the bench and now he has the most minutes played in our team?
Yeah, the past definitely weighs on him. Some probably also have unrealistic expectations of him because of his early season form in front of goal for us. No one's going to take all their chances in the long run though and expecting such thing will always lead to a disappointment. Gonzalo has been clutch as fuck for us this season so the constant choker talk seems a bit silly as well when it comes to this season at least.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Probably our best and most consistent player this season but still some find a way to criticize... go figure.
Wat? He hasn't finished his chances in CL knockouts. That's what we pay him for. To score. Not some ambiguous "space creating", which is rubbish anyways, as the goals against Barca had nothing to do with Higuain drawing defenders away from Dybala. And same thing against Monaco Tuesday.

He needs to score in the big matches in CL. So far this year, he's 1 for 6.

Can we win without him scoring? Yes. We have a fucking fantastic team... but it's much more likely we win if Higgy starts finishing the great chances he's been given in every single CL knockout game so far.

And no it's not unrealistic expectations in the slightest to expect him to score in more than 1 of 6 CL knockout games. That's a ridiculous notion. He's one of the best strikers in the world and has multiple good chances in every single knockout game, including a large number of 1v1s with keepers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)