Gonzalo Higuaín (76 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
thats obviously not what i hoped for. in what universe is 2 CFs scoring 20+ goals more beneficial that one scoring 20+ and the other 10+ you ask? well, think again
Well, you think again how often it happens that 2 CF in one team score 20+ goals per season!? How realistic is that? Turn off the Playstation.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Well, you think again how often it happens that 2 CF in one team score 20+ goals per season!? How realistic is that? Turn off the Playstation.
Gomez&Mandzukic, Higuain&Benzema, Etoo&Henry, Ibra&Cavani, Dzeko&Grafite of the top of my head. but yeah, it wouldnt benefit us at all if we had 2 CF in top form

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Gomez&Mandzukic, Higuain&Benzema, Etoo&Henry, Ibra&Cavani, Dzeko&Grafite of the top of my head. but yeah, it wouldnt benefit us at all if we had 2 CF in top form
Not true for the first duo and doubt it for the last duo but the other players are exceptional and played in utterly dominating teams so they are the exception and not the rule. You should not mention Mandzukic among them at all. You are overrating him too much. And this will hardly happen in Italy.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not true for the first duo and doubt it for the last duo but the other players are exceptional and played in utterly dominating teams so they are the exception and not the rule. You should not mention Mandzukic among them at all. You are overrating him too much. And this will hardly happen in Italy.
just checked, Gomez had 19 but after missing half the season and starting only 9 games in BL, id gladly take that number from Higgy (if 3-4 of those are in the CL) and 22 from Mandzu (the number he scored in the treble season for Bayern). Dzeko scored 26 goals, 8 assists, Grafite 28 goals, 10 assists (league only) in 2008/09 when Wolfsburg wrecked the BL. about those teams being dominant, yeah they were, but so are we now, and i see no reason why it would be impossible for them to both get 20+ in all competitions with the right rotation (+ the 4-5 games they will play together). we are lucky to have 2 top CFs, one isnt in form currently but if he hits his best around February/March and finishes the season strong i wont complain if Higgy outscores him for sure

- - - Updated - - -

and since you mentioned Italy, Etoo had 15+ goals and Milito 20+ in 2010, with Balotelli also coming close to 15 goals in all competitions. Ibra had 20+ for inter while Julio Cruz got 15+ in 2008. Ibra had 21 and Pato 16 for Milan in 2011. high scoring CF duos arent as uncommon as you think

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
just checked, Gomez had 19 but after missing half the season and starting only 9 games in BL, id gladly take that number from Higgy (if 3-4 of those are in the CL) and 22 from Mandzu (the number he scored in the treble season for Bayern). Dzeko scored 26 goals, 8 assists, Grafite 28 goals, 10 assists (league only) in 2008/09 when Wolfsburg wrecked the BL. about those teams being dominant, yeah they were, but so are we now, and i see no reason why it would be impossible for them to both get 20+ in all competitions with the right rotation (+ the 4-5 games they will play together). we are lucky to have 2 top CFs, one isnt in form currently but if he hits his best around February/March and finishes the season strong i wont complain if Higgy outscores him for sure

- - - Updated - - -

and since you mentioned Italy, Etoo had 15+ goals and Milito 20+ in 2010, with Balotelli also coming close to 15 goals in all competitions. Ibra had 20+ for inter while Julio Cruz got 15+ in 2008. Ibra had 21 and Pato 16 for Milan in 2011. high scoring CF duos arent as uncommon as you think
You get it wrong with constantly putting Mandzukic among much more gifted and well rounded players. He is not a top CF anymore and needs much more service than most of the strikers you mentioned. Higuain will not be happy with rotation and I don't see the point as Mandzu is shit for me and should not take playing time from the Argentine. He should be fourth choice striker after even Pjaca. Gonzalo and Mario should not play together ever again without support from Dybala or Pjaca imo.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
whats wrong with what i said
It's just a retarded discussion.

And no, we should not be happy in the slightest if Higuain only scores 20 goals in all competitions.

I love Mandzu, but he's fallen off a cliff this season, in terms of form. And we have a far superior forward even in the best of times now, in Higuain.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You get it wrong with constantly putting Mandzukic among much more gifted and well rounded players. He is not a top CF anymore and needs much more service than most of the strikers you mentioned. Higuain will not be happy with rotation and I don't see the point as Mandzu is shit for me and should not take playing time from the Argentine. He should be fourth choice striker after even Pjaca. Gonzalo and Mario should not play together ever again without support from Dybala or Pjaca imo.
Mandzukic scored 20+ goals in 3 of the last 4 seasons (statby@Post Ironic) so hes well capable of doing it. the question is, will he hit form and when. realistically he will have 10-15 goals, doesent mean i cant hope he scores more than Higgy. i was hoping Zaza would outscore Mandzu last season and Morata would outscore Llorente the season before (this one actually happened), its not something i was wrong about

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

And no, we should not be happy in the slightest if Higuain only scores 20 goals in all competitions.

I love Mandzu, but he's fallen off a cliff this season, in terms of form. And we have a far superior forward even in the best of times now, in Higuain.
:tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

it is, because this guy thinks i wish Higuain to fail or to get injured because i said around early september that i hope Mandzukic outscores him. then he goes on how its playstation scenario for 2 CFs to score 20+ goals in the same season.

to me, the only thing that matters from Higuain (and the rest of the team) is the CL. id gladly take Higuain to not score in any non CL game until the end of the season (if he scores 3-4 in the CL knock outs) over him scoring 40 Serie A goals anyday.

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain has 6 goals in 396 minutes in Serie A. A goal every 66 minutes. That is crazy.

:delpiero:
Zazaesque

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)