Gonzalo Higuaín (18 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Love his positioning / off-the-ball movement :tup:

Shame he didn't get a chance at goal, but he does so well running into space. Should start against Sassuolo at JS

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
He did decent as a sub but imo 3-5-2 is not suitable formation for him. Especially with Dybala playing so far away from him it is more like 3-6-1. Too defensive and rigid to create any chances.
He needs to slim down even more though but I am optimistic he will deliver.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He did decent as a sub but imo 3-5-2 is not suitable formation for him. Especially with Dybala playing so far away from him it is more like 3-6-1. Too defensive and rigid to create any chances.
He needs to slim down even more though but I am optimistic he will deliver.
It actually works well because he attacks the space far better than Mandzukic. Stretches the defence.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Phisically he isnt there yet, thats why he comes off the bench. Didnt like him today.

- - - Updated - - -

He's still in bad condition and probaby wont start for us until October.
Looks terrible out there. Wtf happened?! Needs to work harder to regain his previous levels.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Looks terrible out there. Wtf happened?! Needs to work harder to regain his previous levels.
He's not in top condition yet, this is true. But "terrible" ?

He had several great runs and passed the ball well. His passes reached the target every single time.

I know he's been brought here to score goals, though, but there were many tired legs on the pitch when he came on and we weren't creating much.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Phisically he isnt there yet, thats why he comes off the bench. Didnt like him today.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup. I'm really surprised how he managed to fuck up so badly this summer after such a monster season.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Those great runs amounted t nothing when he was easily dispossesed. Phisically he looks terrible.
Fair enough, but that off the ball movement of his is a huge part of what makes him so great, so it was just so nice to see how easily he does that. That sort of positioning and those sort of runs are are guarantee that he will get many chances during the season, and that's a wonderful thing because he will put away most of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)