Gonzalo Higuaín (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
well, he was a starter in the world cup final,
still better than all the trah we were getting, like borriello and osvaldo.
heck even Llorente and old Anelka...

The fact remains though, that we cannot sign a CF of this pretigious class and lets not be gealous about Napoli.
they bested us in the transfer department, just like galata, arsenal, etc

With the same logic one could have blamed Lazio with Klose is still pawning us...
none of our forwards may have reached the wc, but at least we got one of the best talents of it, in morata.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

The fact remains though, that we cannot sign a CF of this pretigious class and lets not be gealous about Napoli.

With the same logic one could have blamed Lazio with Klose is still pawning us...
none of our forwards may have reached the wc, but at least we got one of the best talents of it, in morata.
He's not better than Osvaldo and definitely not better than Llorente. You must be kidding me if your truly believe Higuain is better than Llorente.

Celebrating because he thought he scored in the World Cup final. What a douche. Hope he dies of cancer.
:lol:

Anyways, he's a below mediocre player and I'm gonna prevent myself from saying told ya so. But I told ya so.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

You are a moron. Tevez and Llorente are both better strikers than this scrub. What exactly are you trying to prove here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)