Gonzalo Higuaín (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I've lost count on how many times Zach has been proven wrong on almost every subject.

Sometimes I pity the guy.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
the reason why hyperbole is your last resort is coz you obviously can never prove that point neither stat wise nor overall career performance. I guess since messi struggled too that makes a hunchbacked toto di natale better than him
Di Natale didn't outperform Messi like Rossi outperformed Higuain this year in Serie A. :shocked:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
well, he was a starter in the world cup final,
still better than all the trah we were getting, like borriello and osvaldo.
heck even Llorente and old Anelka...

The fact remains though, that we cannot sign a CF of this pretigious class and lets not be gealous about Napoli.
they bested us in the transfer department, just like galata, arsenal, etc

With the same logic one could have blamed Lazio with Klose is still pawning us...
none of our forwards may have reached the wc, but at least we got one of the best talents of it, in morata.
So much cringe in a single post. You have restored my faith in your trolling abilities with this pig swill of a post!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So much cringe in a single post. You have restored my faith in your trolling abilities with this pig swill of a post!
It really is astonishing how amazing his trolling abilities are. Did you see his posts last night, when he wondered why we were laughing at him admonishing the Arg coach for not taking off Messi. Despite the fact that it's Messi, and the coach had already made 3 subs. He does it all on purpose :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)