Gonzalo Higuaín (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

:cry: Sucks that i'll be going to see him in another Serie A team and in the league i watch regularly.I wouldnt've cared much had he gone to EPL but i hope he doesnt remind us that we really missed out on him.Not that i think we should've paid anywhere close to that price for him but he was one of those players i really wanted to see donning the Juve jersey.

OP
Tommy
Dec 31, 2008
  • Thread Starter #329
    :cry: Sucks that i'll be going to see him in another Serie A team and in the league i watch regularly.I wouldnt've cared much had he gone to EPL but i hope he doesnt remind us that we really missed out on him.Not that i think we should've paid anywhere close to that price for him but he was one of those players i really wanted to see donning the Juve jersey.
    I thought you preferred him joining naples soccer rather than arsenal.

- - - Updated - - -

Why imagine something we have seen?
    :lol2:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    I thought you preferred him joining naples soccer rather than arsenal.
    What ?

I meant to say i'm disappointed not to see him in a Juve jersey but in another Serie A teams' color and where i will be watching him play regularly not that i'm distraught he went to Napoli or something.
    Because as i've said he's one of those players i wanted to see in a Juve jersey.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    The Partenopei have scrapped their party plans in light of the incident 40 kilometres east of Naples with a death toll of at least 38 people

Napoli have cancelled Monday night's planned celebrations, following a coach crash in Avellino which resulted in the deaths of at least 38 people late on Sunday.

A coach, returning to Naples following a pilgrimage with an estimated 50 people on board, hit numerous vehicles before crashing through a road barrier and down a steep slope. Local press are reporting as many as 38 fatalities.

As a result, the Partenopei have toned down their plans to unveil new players including €37 million man Gonzalo Higuain.

"Napoli are appalled by the terrible tragedy that occurred in [the region of] Irpinia," read a statement on the club’s official website. "As such, we cannot continue with the performance of dancing, acrobatics, singing and fireworks.

"After a mandatory minute of silence on the field and in the stands, the club shall limit the presentations to the new kit and new signings."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)