Gonzalo Higuaín (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
I kinda disagree. I think that Viola midfield looks very impressive. Pasqual easily one of the top 3 wingbacks over the past 2 seasons for mine, Cuadrado is quite excellent, Pizarro with plenty of experience and cool and Valero is a machine. If Aquilani kicks on it could be a revelation with some great forwards in front of them.

Don't really rate Fiorentina's defense though.
Hamsik was in discussions for the best player in Serie A last season, Inler is one of the best all round midfielders in the game, and Behrami adds the scruffy work that Vidal usually does for Juve. I think those three have a lot going for them collectively, they cover a lot of important areas. I know Fiorentina's game isn't about muscle, but I think they need to consider getting a better ball winner if they are to grow.

It's likely Fiorentina will push Napoli though. They can blow off the Europa League and can hit the ground running with their current system. There could be a decent group of teams competing for Champions League qualification.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Love seeing Maggio and Zuniga in that 4 man D... IMO, you can't trust those guys as true FBs. Throw in a Rafa, Albiol's got to adjust, I'd expect that back line to have their difficulties, especially early on. I hope so, anyway.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)