Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (5 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lol Higuain kinda sticks out in that group.
To be fair, so does Bale. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like a mansion of some South American druglord. I dig it.

Oh and the movie is "Coming to America" by Eddie Murphy :D Great movie from my childhood
Eddie Murphy was awesome in the 80s. WTF happened to him. He turned out terrible. But Beverly Hills Cop, Trading Places, Coming to America. So good.

- - - Updated - - -

Messi retired from National team along with overrated aguero. Dybala-Higuain to win next world cup after winning back to back cl.

:agree:

I'd laugh so hard if Dybala and Higuain led Argentina to the 2018 world cup. It would rain a hellfire of shit down on Messi's international legacy. :weee:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
An additional benefit that people haven't realised yet: remember all that juicy CL money we got because the other Italian teams failed in the CL? Think about how much more likely we will be to receive that money again with Napoli and Roma losing their best players :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
An additional benefit that people haven't realised yet: remember all that juicy CL money we got because the other Italian teams failed in the CL? Think about how much more likely we will be to receive that money again with Napoli and Roma losing their best players :D
:tup:

Jul 10, 2006
To be fair, so does Bale. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Eddie Murphy was awesome in the 80s. WTF happened to him. He turned out terrible. But Beverly Hills Cop, Trading Places, Coming to America. So good.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

I'd laugh so hard if Dybala and Higuain led Argentina to the 2018 world cup. It would rain a hellfire of shit down on Messi's international legacy. :weee:
No way Messi stays retired when the World Cup draws close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)