Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (161 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I understand the insanity of it all. Even it became sanitized normal to me over time since I'm card carrying member of this cuckoo's nest.

But what I don't understand is willfull hypocrisy (I wonder if same posters suddenly don't rate Morata no more). And talking shit for the sake of it.
Not all are hypocrites most just want to ride the excitement wave, and like i said that's what all this is about. The few are just here to troll so their positions on issues were never supposed to be principled to begin with :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Get your shit together asap, we don't need another Zach lol.
:lol:

I'm trying.

X has it right above though. I'm just being hyperbolic about Higuain and riding that excitement of making what looks like a 90M transfer which just seems like a delusional dream.

Of course, I hope for the best, but I'm pretty wary of Higuain all the same. Great striker who struggles with pressure.

And I will always love Morata. Still choked up that he's gone.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I see what you are saying but what do you call a grown man screaming/crying at a young man on TV kicking a ball. A lot of football is that, escape and delusion, we lie to ourselves about the importance of a silly physical activity because it helps us stay sane :p so because we are insane we get to stay sane, makes sense :p
That's why we read our Russian books and watch our French films. :D

PS. Rereading Lermontov's A Hero of Our Time right now. Pechorin :heart:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Juve has a history of turning players with difficulties into players pushing above their weight.

I know despite his insane goalrecord there is talk of Higuain choking. Some correct, some idiotic (like the example of past season, scores 2, misses pen : choker.

But at juve, he would be mostly scoring insane amounts of goals, and we keep the pressure off him, so he never gets to choking
I would be completely unbearable if Higuain managers a 42%+ conversion rate at juve

Just putting that here allready, as the "how much did he score, 42% of his chances ? @Zacheryah "have been plenty so far
All players, especially the forwards, are put under insane pressure at argentina, and Higuain also gets it at Napoli
he manages, but sometimes its too much and he'll miss a good chance or penal.

At juve, first you'll see everyone say the transferfee doesnt matter, and you'll see players praise him and he'll praise the team. After a month, Higuain will feel exceptionally releaved that if he does miss, its not a major catastrophe like with Napoli cause we didnt swallow goals like Barbara swallows black semen.

Juve has gotten a very strong name of beeing a group and family amongst players, very strong bond and unity. And we know very well how to keep too much pressure of players.

Hence, The entire forum was shitting on Allegri for not immediatly playing Dybala all the time, cause allegri wanted to keep the pressure on himself, and not on dybala. Worked perfectly.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just putting a reminder, it can get so much worse.
sup bruh.

all i read after that wall of text is "pogba ruins our tactical flow compared to marchisio"

therefore everything you said is void

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)