Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (181 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'm going to say that many people believe that Paul isn't as good as he is made out to be. The big argument is for the money being offered we should sell and run
the argument is not that Pogba is so good that no other player can possibly play the same role for us (even though that is arguably true). Its an argument from stability. Our midfield has to gel together again if Pogba leaves. We would have two new starting players in CM (since chisio is out) along with possibly an injured khedira. If Pogba stays then Pjanic can slot in for chisio and we are back in business.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm not gonna complain aslong as we keep Pogba.

And that deal you proposed is worth more then his clause so it doesn't make sense.
The idea is this

We want to lower the cash price, and have expendable players (listed ones)

Napoli doesnt want to negotiate and need to be persuaded or need a story to sell

=> We offer to include players at the bottom end of their correct value, so the cash price drops as much as we can make it drop.
Considering Zaza's valuation its low, but 3 players +cash : 94mil is what i really hope

40-50mil for Higuain and 3 players wages removed to compensate Higuain's 7.5 mil a bit. Considering our sales, we should manage it

And if napoli takes the 44.5 this and next season, they'll get players who'll cost much more in terms of value for quality. Its in their best interest.

If De Lau can say "we got 3 players and cash, value is over his release clause, hands tied", he saved his ego.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Too fucking true.

And Post Ironic is already transitioning from Higuains biggiest Buck Nasty level player hater to the 24 / 7 pom pom tossing under the bleachers BJ Gonzalo Cheerleader.

It's uncanny. More so because we haven't even signed Higuain.
It had to happen.

Of course, if we don't sign him, I go back to calling him choker (whilst secretly wishing he would be scoring 30 goals a year for us :D )...

But ya know, I have always thought it's much better to be on the side of our players, and wishing for them to do the best they possibly can. I cheer for Juve, any player who plays here, I won't bash. I think it's gross to trash those who are here giving their all for our shirt. And if that becomes Higuain, I'll cheer him on like mad to reach even greater heights, especially on the stages he has struggled with in the past.

I don't get the idea that we should be revelling in how right we were when the transfer was made that it wasn't worth it, or he's a choker, or yay, he failed. What kind of Juve fan is made happy by that shit?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juve has a history of turning players with difficulties into players pushing above their weight.

I know despite his insane goalrecord there is talk of Higuain choking. Some correct, some idiotic (like the example of past season, scores 2, misses pen : choker.

But at juve, he would be mostly scoring insane amounts of goals, and we keep the pressure off him, so he never gets to choking

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It had to happen.

Of course, if we don't sign him, I go back to calling him choker (whilst secretly wishing he would be scoring 30 goals a year for us :D )...

But ya know, I have always thought it's much better to be on the side of our players, and wishing for them to do the best they possibly can. I cheer for Juve, any player who plays here, I won't bash. I think it's gross to trash those who are here giving their all for our shirt. And if that becomes Higuain, I'll cheer him on like mad to reach even greater heights, especially on the stages he has struggled with in the past.

I don't get the idea that we should be revelling in how right we were when the transfer was made that it wasn't worth it, or he's a choker, or yay, he failed. What kind of Juve fan is made happy by that shit?
Certain level of enthusiasm, excitement or positive outlook in big shiny changes is understandable. But in this case it's all about not being full of shit.

Which is the case if one turns from supreme unfair hater to overzealous fan when the players quality is exactly as before. That's not just about supporting a Juve player or who's right or not, more like being pseudo bi polar.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I would be completely unbearable if Higuain managers a 42%+ conversion rate at juve

Just putting that here allready, as the "how much did he score, 42% of his chances ? @Zacheryah "have been plenty so far

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Juve has a history of turning players with difficulties into players pushing above their weight.

I know despite his insane goalrecord there is talk of Higuain choking. Some correct, some idiotic (like the example of past season, scores 2, misses pen : choker.

But at juve, he would be mostly scoring insane amounts of goals, and we keep the pressure off him, so he never gets to choking
He will score tons of goals for us, for sure. Will he redeem himself and shake off the choker label? I hope so but in Argentina the one that takes all the pressure is Messi and yet el pipita can't handle it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Certain level of enthusiasm, excitement or positive outlook in big shiny changes is understandable. But in this case it's all about not being full of shit.

Which is the case if one turns from supreme unfair hater to overzealous fan when the players quality is exactly as before. That's not just about supporting a Juve player or who's right or not, more like being pseudo bi polar.
I see what you are saying but what do you call a grown man screaming/crying at a young man on TV kicking a ball. A lot of football is that, escape and delusion, we lie to ourselves about the importance of a silly physical activity because it helps us stay sane :p so because we are insane we get to stay sane, makes sense :p

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
the argument is not that Pogba is so good that no other player can possibly play the same role for us (even though that is arguably true). Its an argument from stability. Our midfield has to gel together again if Pogba leaves. We would have two new starting players in CM (since chisio is out) along with possibly an injured khedira. If Pogba stays then Pjanic can slot in for chisio and we are back in business.
I didn't say that I believed that but that people have that sentiment. I actually agree with you and believe it is one of the reasons he may not leave. He knows that the dynamic of the midfield makes him look as good if not better than he is. Just look at the difference without vidal and pirlo

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He will score tons of goals for us, for sure. Will he redeem himself and shake off the choker label? I hope so but in Argentina the one that takes all the pressure is Messi and yet el pipita can't handle it.
All players, especially the forwards, are put under insane pressure at argentina, and Higuain also gets it at Napoli
he manages, but sometimes its too much and he'll miss a good chance or penal.

At juve, first you'll see everyone say the transferfee doesnt matter, and you'll see players praise him and he'll praise the team. After a month, Higuain will feel exceptionally releaved that if he does miss, its not a major catastrophe like with Napoli cause we didnt swallow goals like Barbara swallows black semen.

Juve has gotten a very strong name of beeing a group and family amongst players, very strong bond and unity. And we know very well how to keep too much pressure of players.

Hence, The entire forum was shitting on Allegri for not immediatly playing Dybala all the time, cause allegri wanted to keep the pressure on himself, and not on dybala. Worked perfectly.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure you noticed, but you are already unbearable.
I'm just putting a reminder, it can get so much worse.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

:tup:

I definitely agree with you.

But you must have noticed, I'm pseudo bi-polar about Juventus. Look at how retarded I get when we lose in CL.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I see what you are saying but what do you call a grown man screaming/crying at a young man on TV kicking a ball. A lot of football is that, escape and delusion, we lie to ourselves about the importance of a silly physical activity because it helps us stay sane :p so because we are insane we get to stay sane, makes sense :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I see what you are saying but what do you call a grown man screaming/crying at a young man on TV kicking a ball. A lot of football is that, escape and delusion, we lie to ourselves about the importance of a silly physical activity because it helps us stay sane so because we are insane we get to stay sane, makes sense :p
I understand the insanity of it all. Even it became sanitized to normal to me over time since I'm card carrying member of this cuckoo's nest.

But what I don't understand is willfull hypocrisy (I wonder if same posters suddenly don't rate Morata no more). And talking shit for the sake of it.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Certain level of enthusiasm, excitement or positive outlook in big shiny changes is understandable. But in this case it's all about not being full of $#@!.

They say from hate and love there is only one step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)