Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (4 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The big dog has returned :nico:

90 million for a proven goal scoring machine. He is one of the best strikers in the world and will be even better at a club like Juventus with the likes of Dybala alongside him. Juventus are in desperate need of an out and out world class striker and Higuain is the only one available. He is proven, he knows the serie A and he is in his prime. No more messing about getting lesser players for better prices or taking punts on 2-3 youngsters. It's time for Juventus to make a statement of intent, put their money where their mouth is, and say we are coming for the CL and we will attract and buy the biggest players in world football.

Drizzy I don't know you, and I already don't like you. Your moaning worse than the slutty Brazilian I just nailed. You've really killed my mood now.

90 million for one of the best strikers in the world and someone who can bring this team to CL glory. We are LOADED, lets spend the cash.
This guy :lol:

From the arguments with Pirlos Beard to this? Amazing

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
you guys are so aggressive today :D
Honestly, that type of nonsense drives me up the wall. I hate when people only show up on Tuz once in a blue moon to bitch about Juventus and Serie A. And he's pretty much the worst offender.

At least Cronios is funny.

- - - Updated - - -

The big dog has returned :nico:

90 million for a proven goal scoring machine. He is one of the best strikers in the world and will be even better at a club like Juventus with the likes of Dybala alongside him. Juventus are in desperate need of an out and out world class striker and Higuain is the only one available. He is proven, he knows the serie A and he is in his prime. No more messing about getting lesser players for better prices or taking punts on 2-3 youngsters. It's time for Juventus to make a statement of intent, put their money where their mouth is, and say we are coming for the CL and we will attract and buy the biggest players in world football.

Drizzy I don't know you, and I already don't like you. Your moaning worse than the slutty Brazilian I just nailed. You've really killed my mood now.

90 million for one of the best strikers in the world and someone who can bring this team to CL glory. We are LOADED, lets spend the cash.
That is a dramatic change of heart. :lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Seems like I missed out on a classic mini-meltdown in here whilst sleeping :lol: zizinho and KO going at it, whilst JUVESUPPORTER and Pirlos Beard duked it out in a no-holds-barred clash which included insults about soggy, cum-infested tissues, mental retardation, accounting and potato famines :touched: ::lol3::

I love this forum.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Seems like I missed out on a classic mini-meltdown in here whilst sleeping :lol: zizinho and KO going at it, whilst JUVESUPPORTER and Pirlos Beard duked it out in a no-holds-barred clash which included insults about soggy, cum-infested tissues, mental retardation, accounting and potato famines :touched: ::lol3::

I love this forum.
It has been one of my favourite days on the Tuz.

This morning Beppe was a secret agent trying to destroy our team by selling Pogba, then he was a crazy man spending money we don't have on an ancient striker and therefore forcing us to ditch Paul. Next he turned back into our saviour - the true keymaster of Italian football and before you knew it we were signing Cuadrado, Tevez and Herrera to go with our new striker.

Now we're at the post-elation stage so the bickering has resumed. Can't wait to see what happens next.

The Tuz :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -
@JUVESUPPORTER has been my Tuzzer of the day.

Phenominal effort :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)