Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (211 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
You know what? This kind of transfer isn't just an investment in Higuaín. It's an investment into our image. This says to the world that we're back at the big table and back for good. We're not a stepping stone - we're a big-time club and y'all better watch out because we're coming for that CL trophy.

Also to be honest I do hate Napoli but I'm happy to see this money stay in Italy. I now expect Napoli to make a move for Cavani and hopefully they will buy within Italy too.
Were not a stepping stone yet sell the best midfielder in world football and buy an inferior player?

If we were a big table club making a statement we would hold onto Pogba - our best player - AND make a big name signing.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Were not a stepping stone yet sell the best midfielder in world football and buy an inferior player?

If we were a big table club making a statement we would hold onto Pogba - our best player - AND make a big name signing.
Come on man, I know you're shocked but Pogba's not the best midfielder in world football. He's not a finished product yet, he's so expensive partly because of his current level, partly because of his marketability but above all it's because of his potential to be the best midfielder in world football.

That being said I'm really not convinced we're going to sell him anyway.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Come on man, I know you're shocked but Pogba's not the best midfielder in world football. He's not a finished product yet, he's so expensive partly because of his current level, partly because of his marketability but above all it's because of his potential to be the best midfielder in world football.

That being said I'm really not convinced we're going to sell him anyway.
Your sig :lol:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Pjanic e fatta'd this deal a long time ago.

We werent even linked with Higuain from credible sources when he said 'i wont be surprised if Higuain joins Juve'

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
But that doesn't matter though. Real Madrid were in control of this situation. This is not some release clause scenario
but it is. if morata would say no zizou, i want to remain at juve, i want to play for them and not for you because you threw me away did you think real would spend 30 mils just for stubborness? no. morata went for the real madrid lie that is you'll get 20-30 matches per season ooor he was promised double the money compared to us or some shit. the fact that his girl was from here and he still went from his bla bla i love her he changed me i love juve for going to real was once again a mark that words don't mean shit as a football player.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
The only big sale that I remember in the last 15 years was Zidane. And Zidane wanted to leave. There is no inclination yet that Pogba does.

And if he does want to leave, then that says a lot more about him than it does about us.

Seriously, on a footballing level, why would he want to leave>?
Yeah basically Pogba would be choosing money over sporting success. He wants to be the best player in the world and win the ballon d´or. Man U now has the appeal of Mourinho and Ibra but thats basically a short term project. Ibra is staying 2 years tops and we all know Mou is not a coach for long terms projects. He can get the most of a team for 2 years but on the third year everything goes downhill.

i think deep down Paul is waiting for Madrid, but that fatso of Mino is pushing the man u move the get his greens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 211)