Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (165 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
one of the most promising youth players in the world for an aging choker who can't score when it matters the most.

maybe if he won the Copa America and the WC, Napoli could ask for a price like that. But this? Jesus, this is horrible
:tup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
one of the most promising youth players in the world for an aging choker who can't score when it matters the most.

maybe if he won the Copa America and the WC, Napoli could ask for a price like that. But this? Jesus, this is horrible
staaahhpp

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Very.

IF we get Higuain (I don't believe all these rumors, how many times have we seen similar situations?) the rumor is we're paying in two installments. We're not struggling for money anymore, we can do 47 for one player, it's just a bit more than we paid for Dybala.

Nice avatar btw :D
Dybala's fee is payable over four years. So by your method of calculation he cost us only 8 million + bonuses a year. Higuain will cost us 6 times that.
2:

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Very.

IF we get Higuain (I don't believe all these rumors, how many times have we seen similar situations?) the rumor is we're paying in two installments. We're not struggling for money anymore, we can do 47 for one player, it's just a bit more than we paid for Dybala.

Nice avatar btw :D
I hope that is the case but the way Juventus is run im guessing the other 47 million to be paid next year is going straight into the bank to accrue interest. It's definitely not going to be spent on another player IMO. I do hope im wrong.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
"This is the stupidest piece of business in footballing history.

We sell a player who has the potential to be one of the greatest players to play the game, someone who is a massive talisman for the team and someone who's marketability is through the roof to completely overpay for a 29 year old Higuain?"

You make it sound as if we have a choice if Pogba wants to $#@! off.

And no we didn't swap him for $#@!ing Higuain. We pretty much got Higuain (WC #9) + Pjanic (Probably best passer of the ball in Serie A) + Initial payment for Benatia.

Personally I won't spend my time moaning like a spoilt 16 year old girl who's daddy just bought her a brand new car, in the wrong colour.

We have the best team we've had in $#@!ing Years and we're in the green financially. YES

POGBA + MORATA alone is $#@!ing 150,000,000 euros. And we still have sales to make.

So our team is BETTER, and we're not even using the clubs $#@!ing money yet. And people moan?! disgusting.

You're not the fizziest drink in the fridge are you?

Higuain is being directly bought with the majority of the Pogba money. That is insane.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
This is the stupidest piece of business in footballing history.

We sell a player who has the potential to be one of the greatest players to play the game, someone who is a massive talisman for the team and someone who's marketability is through the roof to completely overpay for a 29 year old Higuain?

Higuain is a fantastic player but not for that price and not when its seemingly a straight transfer fee swap for Pogba

And to the delusional posters thinking Pogba is staying after the Higuain signing :lol:
Maby we are selling Pogba because he want to leave? Have you think about that?

So what should we do? We already bought Pjanic and we think HIguain can make us stronger. And to be honest he can. Morata scored 15 goals in serie a in 2 seasons. Mandzukic is a good striker but not WC. Higuain scored 36 goals in 35 matches in serie a.

Lets be honest we cant replace Pogba, who could? Verratti, Iniesta, Modric maby. But we cant get them. So we are making the best of the situation.

Pjanic is here and im sure one more CM will arrive. Hector Herrera would be my choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)