Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (7 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
that's what i was telling in the Pogba thread.In this crazy market 120 millions is NOHING...we only get to buy Higuain and a 20 million midfielder with this..Sissoko worths more than 20 mill euros.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I can never take you seriously sorry, I really like you as a person but you have some split personality disorder
You believe our management sold vidal because they pushed him out, probably same with pogba.

I go by the statements of the board and players first press conference.

I hold little respect for players leaving, while i know you like vidal and tevez alot, which is fine.

Its just a different viewpoint.

Having said that, i know you like pepita but not for this money. What midfielder do you want to end the mercato with ?

OP
Alex-444

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,766
    Juventus will pay the release clause fee for Higuain (€94.7m). Higuain has signed a 4-year contract worth €8m/yr. [Mediaset]

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    And to all the morons who say it's not our money, dont ever fucking complain if we don't close a deal because we are 2 million short
    True, but if we keep Pogba and sign Higuain for the retarded price, we won't need to touch the squad for a while except for backups.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    This Higuain thing should be resolved in the course of the next 7 days to the satisfaction of the player and his brother.

The outcome is going to please some Juventus fans

Fasten your seatbelts folks. this ride will take your breath away.
    If we lose Pogba in the process, I won't be pleased at all. The midfield looks horrible without Pogba :sergio:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Is this payable in 1 year or 2?

Because if it is payable in 2, then I don't see any reason why, on a financial level, that we can't keep Pogba.

This also means that Zaza is most likely gone now
    if this means we can keep pogband get higua....man , sell his sorry ass.

:tup:

It doesn't matter in how much years [installments] the :money: is going to be spent. It will always be 94 mil. €
    oh yes it does...ask marotta ,the installment lord, if it doesnt matters.

The amount will be paid in 2 installments, no discount, the 4.7mil will go to River Plate, Mediaset

man...if it is paid in 2 years...this shid is really doable....fackkkk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)