Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (188 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I hope the reports are false. 94m for Higuain is completely retarded. If we sign him, it means we are selling Pogba and with Marchisio injured, we need an almost entirely new midfield. Khedira misses about half the season and our subs are crap, so the only reliable midfielder we have is Pjanic. Finding a good cm should be our top priority, not spending almost all the Pogba money on a soon to be 29 y.o. striker, who btw has 2 years left on his deal and is refusing to extend. I'd be very unpleasantly surprised - a Secco type of move.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I love that we're spending 94m on Higuain. Imagine the message that sends out there, that is on some Real Madrid galactico level shit

Remember Götze and Draxler who turned us down? Galactico Juve in this bitch.
I prefer the Juve that gets quality in more reasonably balanced way.

If we grow to the stature were we can afford this big signing, even if it's insane for older player, it's fine. But when it requires us selling our best to afford it? Then no to this wannabe Wal-Mart Galactico Approach.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
1. If we keep Pogba and add Higuain than this is a 12/10 mercto
2. If we sell Pogba and get James, Rakitic or some other top CAM in addition to Higuain 11/10 mercato

My guess is we'll sell Zaza and other 1-2 mid but haven't made it official because we need to spend some $$$ first.

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
I hope the reports are false. 94m for Higuain is completely retarded. If we sign him, it means we are selling Pogba and with Marchisio injured, we need an almost entirely new midfield. Khedira misses about half the season and our subs are crap, so the only reliable midfielder we have is Pjanic. Finding a good cm should be our top priority, not spending almost all the Pogba money on a soon to be 29 y.o. striker, who btw has 2 years left on his deal and is refusing to extend. I'd be very unpleasantly surprised - a Secco type of move.
Agreed. Money that could have been invested in other areas of the team.. I don't like our mid, it seems weak and fragile to injuries.. needed to invest more there.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016

Just watch this first, and then resume your complaining pls. There is not a better available striker in the world right now, ZERO better ones that we could buy. Besides, it's not YOUR money, it's money that the board has seen fit to spend. It's 47mln this season and 47mln the next, totally achievable sums considering we are a massive club.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Depends who comes. But that squad doesn't look weaker than the one we have right now with Pogba.

I love Pogba. But he's not worth 120mln.
He is worth then that to us for the growth of our club and long term wise in FOOTBALLING terms. Incredible player that should stay for aslong as possible.

Higuain is not worth sacrificing him for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 188)