Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (181 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADP.10

Jan 27, 2016
this is a guy that played 50 out of his 148 games at PSG as a CF and scored 32 goals playing his natural position. i dont even know what your point is but knowing you, id rather not know

and id rather not talk to you anymore, you know as much about football as i know about nuclear physics
You shouldn't try to always prove that you're brainless..

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
we already have agreed wages with Cavani last summer and also have an agreement this summer, so your claim that he has 8.5M now and still would demand a raise is pretty ridiculous.

Cavani earns less than 6.7M net at PSG btw, and knowing Marotta he agreed personal terms with both Higuain and Cavani at 7.5M net, and will try to get one of them now
:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
we already have agreed wages with Cavani last summer and also have an agreement this summer, so your claim that he has 8.5M now and still would demand a raise is pretty ridiculous.

Cavani earns less than 6.7M net at PSG btw, and knowing Marotta he agreed personal terms with both Higuain and Cavani at 7.5M net, and will try to get one of them now
Then why does everything cavani related that i see here mentions "8.5 mil"

And what was the source for the news on the agreement, cause just media means nothing

- - - Updated - - -

tell me what i'm supposed to see in that

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Then why does everything cavani related that i see here mentions "8.5 mil"

And what was the source for the news on the agreement, cause just media means nothing

- - - Updated - - -

tell me what i'm supposed to see in that
Good question.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;756614439672094721]https://twitter.com/OTM_tuZ/status/756614439672094721[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)