Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (17 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
"Nessun club finora ha messo sul tavolo i soldi della clausola e nemmeno Higuain mi ha detto nulla. Tutte le cavolate scritte fanno male ai tifosi". Comincia da qui il presidente del Napoli Aurelio De Laurentiis incontrando i giornalisti che lo attendono nella sede della Lega Calcio a Milano. Poco prima De Laurentiis aveva ricevuto la richiesta della Juve di vendere Higuan. "La Juve è molto intelligente e capisce che non può fare questo torto - commenta De Laurentiis -. Sa perfettamente che è una battaglia persa, diventerebbe una squadra estremamente antipatica".

PEREYRA E ZAZA — "Io sono convinto che la Juve ha una sua classe e non disturberà. Potrei pensare che Higuain potrebbe bussare a qualche club. A Marotta ho chiesto: vuoi pagare la clausola? La sua risposta è stata: 'Non ci penso nemmeno'. Pereyra è fuori dai giochi. Zaza? Abbiamo un sacco d'attaccanti, non facciamo i bulimici".

thats the link: http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercat...e-non-mi-fara-questo-torto-160397391978.shtml

Can someone translate it ? I couldn't really understand it.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
exactly. also, he wont get more than 4.5M wages (Pjanic wages, if we almost double his wages which are less than 3M now) while we offer Higuain 7.5M a year. hes 23 so he has another 10 years ahead of him atleast and even if he wants out after few years we can get 40-50M back. much smarter investment

- - - Updated - - -

why does Sanchez want out now, if its true that he wants out ofcourse? if you think Arsenal has a shot at winning the CL youre more delusional than i for thinking we have a shot at signing him. or what if he has a problem with Wenger? you simply cant exclude the possibility, especially if they sign Draxler AND Higuain. he will have guarenteed 3-4 scudettos here (Arsenal cant guarantee that no matter who they sign) and a real shot at CL. we are top 4 club and obviously ahead of Arsenal, if we match his wage demands and he wants out, hes ours.

i said the same as you yesterday, IF they sign a CF it is because Cavani refuses to sign a new deal and wants out. so we basically agree about him
Why are you putting nonsense into my mouth ? When did i say Arsenal have a chance at winning CL ?

I merely mentioned that signing a star player even from a club like Arsenal who are way ahead of us in revenue is difficult. They can afford to pay top wages to keep him too.

Where are the Draxler rumors coming from ? Are everybody reporting it ? You'e using these rumors and stating it as facts so it suits your argument. Heck i have been using rumors to do the same as well, but there's a difference between 1-2 sources reporting it and the entire Italian media reporting it. If you cant notice the difference, just dont bother arguing. Its tiresome arguing with you either way.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
we wanted to try to get him without the clause, with including players into the deal. all these reporters are fools for thinking we would sign a player for 94M
Then it's dumb to think we can get him with players exchange.
with Napoli?with ADL?selling to us his best player?? YEAH RIGHTTTT

that's plain stupid and wasting time and energy of you and your fans.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Hmm, not sure if this is over yet. But if so, the market in terms of (established) world class striker is over for us. I see no other option.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Hmm, not sure if this is over yet. But if so, the market in terms of (established) world class striker is over for us. I see no other option.
Wanda claims we offered 50m for Icardi. The press claims we are paying Higuains buyout clause. Marrotta said we offered 40m for Sanchez. Surely, we have the money somewhere in those discussions, to buy one solid, possibly world class forward.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis insists Juventus “never had any intention” of activating Gonzalo Higuain’s release clause as “they’re a club with class”.
Source: www.football-italia.net

What a stupid thing to say. If there is an release clause, it has nothing to do with class, if you choose to activate it. I'd rather say the player in question has no class, because he wanted to have a release clause in his contract.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Wanda claims we offered 50m for Icardi. The press claims we are paying Higuains buyout clause. Marrotta said we offered 40m for Sanchez. Surely, we have the money somewhere in those discussions, to buy one solid, possibly world class forward.
That interview was fake.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Why did they even meet up for ADL to say "pay the clause in full, no players"??

"I think, Mr. Marotta, a simple phone call would've sufficed." :beppe:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why are you putting nonsense into my mouth ? When did i say Arsenal have a chance at winning CL ?

I merely mentioned that signing a star player even from a club like Arsenal who are way ahead of us in revenue is difficult. They can afford to pay top wages to keep him too.

Where are the Draxler rumors coming from ? Are everybody reporting it ? You'e using these rumors and stating it as facts so it suits your argument. Heck i have been using rumors to do the same as well, but there's a difference between 1-2 sources reporting it and the entire Italian media reporting it. If you cant notice the difference, just dont bother arguing. Its tiresome arguing with you either way.
you asked why would he leave Arsenal? if he wants to win the CL, he hardly will do it by staying there.

and im saying we can match whatever they offer (unless they offer something ridiculous which i doubt)

im stating nothing as facts, i use the word "if" always, so cant be me taking it as facts, just assumptions. ill repeate it again, if they sign Draxler and Higuain, it is because Sanchez wants out.

and its tiresome to argue with me because you cant seem to accept others opinions, thinking only you can be right because more sources report some of the things you say at the moment. but watch you change your story as soon as the 1st few sources report anything about Sanchez to Juve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)