Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (194 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Free, can he buy out his own contract? :tuttosport:
In some European countries you can. For example in Belgium this is the law of 1978, which stipulates that a player can unilaterally terminate his contract, if he offers compensation to the club. That compensation is the sum of the wages he would have received from that point till the end of his contract.

I have no idea what the situation is like in Italy.

But even if there would be such a law, clubs (let's face it, they'd pay the compensation) who use it will damage their relationships with other clubs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
It is a recipe for disaster, parceiro. If Juve's main goal is winning the CL, Higuain is certainly not the player you could count on in those big matches that define the winner of a major tournament. And for 94m, get the fuck out of here!

I don't know what the fuck is going on but I hope it's just a smokescreen for something else, just us showing the world we're one of the big boys financially speaking, that we don't need to sell Pogba and we still could spend 100M if we wanted. I hope it's just that and that we go for someone much cheaper, maybe not as a proficient goal scorer as Higuain is but someone who shines when it matters.
Morata? :gigi:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Cmon bruv. Bayern is right up there, probably alongside Barca if not stronger.
:D
I think our Squad with Higuain will be better than Bayerns, Ribbery and Robben are done... Our defence is better, MF with Pjanic is better and Attack with Dybala and Higuain is on par if not better.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who has more to lose? besides arsenal no one else is interested, ADL has been check mated imo
You expect him to be rational, he is a bussinessman but giving a favourable deal to Juve of all clubs is litterally seppuku worthy moment in his inviroment so he will hold out to maximum figures IMO.

I will start to believe more if Arsenal buys another top target for attack, then we can truly see Marotta's ability to squeze Napolitan nuts.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
It is a recipe for disaster, parceiro. If Juve's main goal is winning the CL, Higuain is certainly not the player you could count on in those big matches that define the winner of a major tournament. And for 94m, get the fuck out of here!

I don't know what the fuck is going on but I hope it's just a smokescreen for something else, just us showing the world we're one of the big boys financially speaking, that we don't need to sell Pogba and we still could spend 100M if we wanted. I hope it's just that and that we go for someone much cheaper, maybe not as a proficient goal scorer as Higuain is but someone who shines when it matters.
i dont think thats a good investment strategy...to overlook proficiency for 'shining when matters'....im thinking the more proficient u are the more of a guarantee u are regardless of the intensity of the match...do we need a psychologist to sit in at the negotiation table as well?

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I'd love to have Morata back. Oh, how I miss him now.
He was good in Champion Leauge, even if he was one of the reasons why we dident win our group, horrible against Sevilla away, missed so many clear goal chances.

In serie a we will not miss him, 15 goals in 2 seasons is very bad.

For me the thing we will miss is his counter ability, speed, directness. But I think Pjaca will give us just that if he comes. So we will be fine.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Easy to say, but what if we dont or cant pay the release clause, if we leave it too late what then for our attack? Tho either way the market for attackers is locked down tightly right now, so it may help indirectly to wait, in case some big moves happen that leads to domino effect, but I take it thats unlikely in this market right now.
We can wait and thats the point. As long as we keep our relationship with Higuain's brother then we have a chance but ultimately the only thing we can fall short on here is if an EPL club came in with an offer, but even if they did we can just go ahead and spend that release clause figure elsewhere. Theres a lot more positives in the waiting game, than jumping and paying for the release clause immediately.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We can wait and thats the point. As long as we keep our relationship with Higuain's brother then we have a chance but ultimately the only thing we can fall short on here is if an EPL club came in with an offer, but even if they did we can just go ahead and spend that release clause figure elsewhere. Theres a lot more positives in the waiting game, than jumping and paying for the release clause immediately.
Agreed :tup: I just don't want us to wait too long, this current market is very weird, very little opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 193)