Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (176 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
isnt it cheaper to land cavani?!
Possibly. However, it requires PSG to agree to the deal and Cavani to agree. In Higuain's case, Napoli will have no choice so long as Higuain wants the deal to happen due to the buy-out clause (if true as there is a lot of conjecture surrounding this).

I assume management may have already tried with PSG but they don't seem willing to talk to us - bad blood between the two clubs.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The whole this player is good in europe this player not this player scores against weak sides this player scores against strong sides... This is all bullshit!
Its not as a player goes and think damn its europe I am excited like a little boy and then he fails
As for a player who scores against great sides and weak sides - it all depends on the course of the game... If Higuain given a chance against Barcelona he`ll score if he doesnt get a chance against Verona he wont! Its as simple as that!

Higuain in terms of scoring is the perfect player as he can dribble and shoot he can spring the offside trap he can shoot from everywhere its no coincidence his goal ratio is so great
stage freight is a real thing. The pressure got to even Messi in the coppa final and this is a guy that is collecting CL trophies for a hobby and has more talent in his toenail than anyone else.

Higuain is no serial choker though he scores against all kinds of teams and with us he wont have to be the one doing all the goal scoring.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
higuain broke serie a record for goals....and he's not worth it?

uhh some of you shit heads are fapping over dybala and tevez. and neither of those came close to higuiain's record.

gtfo. he broke serie a record of goals. the same record al mighty trezeguet, baggio, tevez, vieri, del piero, ibra, dybala, and others couldnt break.

bu nah he's not worth it...lol the logic on some of you

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

uhh some of you shit heads are fapping over dybala and tevez. and neither of those came close to higuiain's record.

gtfo. he broke serie a record of goals. the same record al mighty trezeguet, baggio, tevez, vieri, del piero, ibra, dybala, and others couldnt break.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
for context:

suarez scored 40 goals in 35 games. and he has neymar, messi and iniesta for support. and plays in loliga

so yeah. higauin is the real deal.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Here is how today is going to unfold:

1. Napoli refuses to negotiate over higuain
2. Juve not ready to pay 94 million and will look elsewhere
3. Another tuz circus episode
4. Everybody moves on, or not

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Swing that big Canadian dick, bro.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Here is how today is going to unfold:

1. Napoli refuses to negotiate over higuain
2. Juve not ready to pay 94 million and will look elsewhere
3. Another tuz circus episode
4. Everybody moves on, or not
pretty much. the only question is whether the pereyra deal goes through or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Swing that big Canadian dick, bro.
:lol:

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
They will not agree to insert any players in the deal, that much is obviouse.
Not only because cash is better, but because if they do, the fans will not let it go.

It will be an extreme surprise if juve decided to pay that clause, even if it was paid on 2 installments.

But if we do plan to pay it, I hope we do it in the last days of the mercato (if the clause was still due) so nipples don't have enough time to replace him. :alen:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't agree with the reported 94m tag of course, but it helps to remember Inter when they bought a ~29 years-old Diego Milito and that mother fucker scored all the important goals in their treble-winning season including the UCL.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juve will today propose to pay Higuain's release clause in 3 installments. If De Laurentiis continues to resist, they will pay it in 2. #GdS

enzo

May 14, 2012
Possibly. However, it requires PSG to agree to the deal and Cavani to agree. In Higuain's case, Napoli will have no choice so long as Higuain wants the deal to happen due to the buy-out clause (if true as there is a lot of conjecture surrounding this).

I assume management may have already tried with PSG but they don't seem willing to talk to us - bad blood between the two clubs.
I think this is exactly the point. If we have the money, then there is a way. There are not many players available at this level, who 1) who want to leave their club and play for Juventus 2) their club lets them leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)