Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (213 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
The price is stupid. But getting a World Class #9 and possibly winning the CL and cementing our place as a European Elite club, giving us a much better image and helping us attract the top talent in football is not.

$#@!ing hell I'd rather look back on my time as a Juve fan and fondly remember us winning our 3rd CL, not looking at our balance sheets and masturbating myself in to a coma.

If we can afford this, $#@!ing go for it. It's time we won a $#@!ing European final.
We just cannot be 100% sure if higuain is the worthy 94 million euro upgrade over mandzukic, that's the main problem.

I'm sure if the price tag is lowered to half, many of these discussions wouldn't exist.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Maybe we'd all be happier if we put that 96 mill aside and never touched it, loaned in Matri instead and we could all hold hands and look at our finances together whilst shedding tears of unbridled joy.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Maybe we'd all be happier if we put that 96 mill aside and never touched it, loaned in Matri instead and we could all hold hands and look at our finances together whilst shedding tears of unbridled joy.
Well since ADL only rejects our shit players because he fears we'll use that money on Higuain I suggest we make a deal with him to sell our shit players and then activate greaseman clause.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Poor Marotta, meeting that old sack of $#@!
I can imagine DL ,sitting in the presidential chair...saying marotta right after he enters the room...

"You filthy weird looking bastard...WTF have you done..."

Ok so this is how we can afford Higuain apparently.

Exiting mercato:

Entering mercato:

these calculations were made based on the assumption we sell Zaza and Pereyra, while Higuain gets 7.5m as wages.

no pajaca NO PARTY

It's kinda sad that the rumored fee is what Real paid for Ronaldo. Something close to what Barca paid for Neymar. Higuain is good and we could really, really use him but he's not worth even 60mln let alone 95.

I'm not gonna count Bale cause I think he's worth half the fee paid for him.
yeh

Thing is, Ronaldo was worth every penny and then some

Bale, and alot of others, were significantly overpaid, and tbh barely an upgrade

For Higuain 94 mil is seriously overpaying for the individual, but when looking at the team its the last place we can still significantly upgrade.

You look at our team and tell me where can we greatly improve the position right now ?

I'll tell you, Only the CF.
im all in for him... but for that price we will get ripped. They put thatclause excatly to see who got fucked by it...and from all the teams in the world...stingy juventus was the one? no fuking way.

Juventus are not willing to offer more than €40m cash + players to sign Higuain. [TJ]

As I said... We wont be paying his clausule. Its either 60m max or no deal.
Looks more realistic and marotish to be honest

:nico:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I can imagine DL ,sitting in the presidential chair...saying marotta right after he enters the room...

"You filthy weird looking bastard...WTF have you done..."

[/SPOILER]

no pajaca NO PARTY

yeh

im all in for him... but for that price we will get ripped. They put thatclause excatly to see who got $#@!ed by it...and from all the teams in the world...stingy juventus was the one? no fuking way.

Looks more realistic and marotish to be honest

:nico:
Those numbers actually make sense. It doesn't include Pjaca in there. But we could finance that with the help of a sale of Hernanes.

Pjaca = 22m over 5 years which = 4.4m in amortization + 4-4.5m in gross wages = 9m
Hernanes sold at 7m? = Loss on sale of 1m (book value is 8m) + saved amortization of 4m + gross wages of 5-6m = ~9m.

Squad:

GK: Buffon, Neto, Audero (2 senior players)
DEF: ALVES, Lichsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, BENATIA, Rugani, Evra, Sandro (9 senior players)
MID: Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, PJANIC, Sturaro, Lemina, Asamoah, MANDRAGORA (7 senior players)
FWDs: Dybala, PJACA, HIGUAIN, Mandzukic (4 senior players).

Total senior players = 22 with 1 senior home grown (Marchisio). Amount allowable is 25 including 4 senior home grown. So quota is fine. Should we bring in Gabigol as well, he would be U-21 and would not count to the quota.

Bottom line, is Higuain doable without selling Bonucci or Pogba? Answer: YES. Whether it is likely? That is an entirely different question.

In reality though, the wage bill WILL be higher as you would have to assume that both Bonucci and Pogba get a raise. Assume an extra 1.5-2m NET each which = ~7m in additional gross wages.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Those numbers actually make sense. It doesn't include Pjaca in there. But we could finance that with the help of a sale of Hernanes.

Pjaca = 22m over 5 years which = 4.4m in amortization + 4-4.5m in gross wages = 9m
Hernanes sold at 7m? = Loss on sale of 1m (book value is 8m) + saved amortization of 4m + gross wages of 5-6m = ~9m.

Squad:

GK: Buffon, Neto, Audero (2 senior players)
DEF: ALVES, Lichsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, BENATIA, Rugani, Evra, Sandro (9 senior players)
MID: Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, PJANIC, Sturaro, Lemina, Asamoah, MANDRAGORA (7 senior players)
FWDs: Dybala, PJACA, HIGUAIN, Mandzukic (4 senior players).

Total senior players = 22 with 1 senior home grown (Marchisio). Amount allowable is 25 including 4 senior home grown. So quota is fine. Should we bring in Gabigol as well, he would be U-21 and would not count to the quota.

Bottom line, is Higuain doable without selling Bonucci or Pogba? Answer: YES. Whether it is likely? That is an entirely different question.

In reality though, the wage bill WILL be higher as you would have to assume that both Bonucci and Pogba get a raise. Assume an extra 1.5-2m NET each which = ~7m in additional gross wages.

:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 213)