Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (54 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Money aside, because the board would not give the go ahead to do this unless they knew that they could afford to.

Why wouldn't anyone want him here? Because it always seems to be about the money. I have yet to see one argument as to why adding Higuain to this already stacked club couldn't put us over the top in the Champions League

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Money aside, because the board would not give the go ahead to do this unless they knew that they could afford to.

Why wouldn't anyone want him here? Because it always seems to be about the money. I have yet to see one argument as to why adding Higuain to this already stacked club couldn't put us over the top in the Champions League
Because their is no argument whatsoever. The only one you will see is that he is the eternal choker.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It's not a bad argument and the money matters.
Also discipline argument. He's a piece of shit.
The money matters to whom exactly?

To you?

No, the only people that it matters to are the people on the board who are paying it. And if they feel he is worth it, then it is what it is.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As in Carlos Tevez for several years in Europe before he came here
Actually a great counter argument. Hell, he hadn't scored in CL in what 2.5 years at the time he came here?

- - - Updated - - -

To you?

No, the only people that it matters to are the people on the board who are paying it. And if they feel he is worth it, then it is what it is.
Pretty much this :agree:

We don't pay. Hell, we don't even pay for the forum. :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol:

can we add this one as :redcafe: @Dostoevsky

- - - Updated - - -

its only because of the money. i dont want to see our club spend that much on one player

Itay

Aug 10, 2009

To you?

So we can't express our opinion? I'd love to see pipita here, but I think 94 is too much.
Not that it matters, I'm not the decision maker... but that's what I think... there are better ways to spend 94M.
City spent like 60M pounds on sterling. they had the money. was is the correct decision? probably not. same case here.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

I want him here. Hes one of the best CF in the world. However for the money mentioned I would rather we go for someone younger. Someone like Veratti who could be a legend for the next 10 years.
The money matters because if we are using 94 mio and 15. mio in wages on Higuain,someelse will be sold or there wont be enough money to invest in someone else in the next years.

Also he is a whiny bitch, and hes entire family constantly accused us of cheating last year.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012

To you?

I hate these kind of arguments. The money matter to us because we're invested in the club emotionally. With this kind of logic you wouldn't be able to discuss anything football related because we're only fans.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

To you?

Pretty much this :agree:

We don't pay. Hell, we don't even pay for the forum. :D
so i suggest you guys to never ever laugh about epl transfer fees again.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If it leads to us winning a CL in the next few years, which we're long overdue. It's the correct decision.

Not to mention he's like the only World Class striker who's available and willing to come to us. I don't want a fucking second striker playing next to Dybala in a 3-5-2 I want a #9 goal scoring machine.

Sanchez Dybala combo in a 3-5-2 would be stupid. We'd end up using Mandzukic more when Allegri realises there's no reference point in attack just 2 midgets roaming around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)