Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (64 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Napoli refusal of negotiating with us is really stupid!
They are considering us as rivals but the thing is we dont have rivals!
We will win next year regardless of Higuain! The question remains is only if we win in Europe as well or just Serie A again
Not at all. Media is spreading the rumor that we'll activate the clause. Why would they want to negotiate? 94m is a lot of money

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If Higuain goes to Arsenal, why would Sanchez want to leave? That would give them a big jump in quality

- - - Updated - - -

We need an assassin in front of goal. Maybe Mario can make that jump in quality now we the improvements we have made?
because Arsenal will never win anything, not even with Messi-Ronaldo upfront. especially not the CL

unlike Juve

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You mean start all three? Then you need to buy more players and change your system

Dybala-Sanchez
--Mandzukic

433 (or 451©ZACH)

Cuadrado-whoever-Pjaca

- - - Updated - - -

Cavani and Carlitos. Unparalleled work rate bruv. Higuain not even close.
Cavani is better than Mandzukic workrate wise and Higuain is definitely behind the croat

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We need a number 9 a lot more than we need a Sanchez or a Griezzman to partner Dybala. None of these players would do as good a job as Higuain. No point playing with 2 second strikers up front it's just a stupid combination.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
fellas got more dosh than 5x adidas
They do, but trough all this time, they basically just gave us low rent loans. Which was great for us, dont get me wrong. But they arent sheiks who just trow money at it.

I asked a few days ago, 'how much money could our owners give to juve to fund a transfer without breaching FFP'. Out of interest, and i didnt got an answer.

So yea, expecially an incredibly wealthy organisation as exxor, could do it, but we need to be highly sceptical of reports of them giving us cash, or even a low rent loan for a player. thats all i'm saying

Nope, you need to be a good obedient naive reader and believe anything.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I could see a Griez - Dybala partnership work. Griezmannn is a hybrid between a CF and an SS, not very tall and not a target man but that's not a requisite these days. He can head the ball well tho.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill not believe this until i see it. We dont have money for this deal, nevermind for paying the clause straight. And no we are not selling Pogba to fund this guy, as good as he is...we are not doing that.

The only way we are so confident about this is an exxor loan. Period.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I feel like we're being trolled like Man U fans but boy if we pull this off...........
Well, its sky reporting the BS, not some random guy with a funny name :d

- - - Updated - - -

Ill not believe this until i see it. We dont have money for this deal, nevermind for paying the clause straight. And no we are not selling Pogba to fund this guy, as good as he is...we are not doing that.

The only way we are so confident about this is an exxor loan. Period.
This made me think of the football management games from around the 00' and later. Where it was possible to take out a huge loan to cover a big part of a transfer fee over several seasons
...which for most people ended with getting 2-4 massive loans to get zidane, ronaldo, shevshenko,maldini, and then spend 5 years doing little else then just about avoiding bankrupcy, hoping you werent crushed by increasing wages :D

When i hear this "loan" thing, i find it to be something unrealistic we saw over a decade ago.

francesco0924

Jul 12, 2016
We need a number 9 a lot more than we need a Sanchez or a Griezzman to partner Dybala. None of these players would do as good a job as Higuain. No point playing with 2 second strikers up front it's just a stupid combination.
i agree with you. First and second striker are the better combination, mostly for who play with 3-5-2. furthermore, Higuain is ,between the purchasable strikers, the most convenient, on the economic side, for the t-shirt marketing, and also on the sporting side, if we consider that we need to a striker on the same level than those di Real, Barcellona and Bayern for try to win the Champions.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This made me think of the football management games from around the 00' and later. Where it was possible to take out a huge loan to cover a big part of a transfer fee over several seasons
...which for most people ended with getting 2-4 massive loans to get zidane, ronaldo, shevshenko,maldini, and then spend 5 years doing little else then just about avoiding bankrupcy, hoping you werent crushed by increasing wages :D

When i hear this "loan" thing, i find it to be something unrealistic we saw over a decade ago.
lol yeah :D. Its unreal.

- - - Updated - - -

i agree with you. First and second striker are the better combination, mostly for who play with 3-5-2. furthermore, Higuain is ,between the purchasable strikers, the most convenient, on the economic side, for the t-shirt marketing, and also on the sporting side, if we consider that we need to a striker on the same level than those di Real, Barcellona and Bayern for try to win the Champions.
yes. No matter the team, if you are seriously focused on fighting for the CL, every contender needs a champion bomber on its prime.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Dybala-Sanchez
--Mandzukic

433 (or 451©ZACH)

Cuadrado-whoever-Pjaca

- - - Updated - - -

Cavani is better than Mandzukic workrate wise and Higuain is definitely behind the croat
We just got benatia, we will be playing with 3 cbs

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: even barca have suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)