Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (189 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If Higuain goes to Arsenal, why would Sanchez want to leave? That would give them a big jump in quality

- - - Updated - - -

We need an assassin in front of goal. Maybe Mario can make that jump in quality now we the improvements we have made?
Nigga i wanted higuain forever but 94 mil is pure madness

- - - Updated - - -

I think they could work together, especially since we also have Mandzukic.

Because Arsenal.
You mean start all three? Then you need to buy more players and change your system

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Exactly. We have an even lesser chance to get Sanchez if that happens.

The way i see it, Higuain goes to PSG- we get Cavani OR Higuain forces a move to us.
Cavani would fit Juve more than Higuain IMO - (looking at his defensive contribution and work rate)

Because Arsenal.
True
Nigga i wanted higuain forever but 94 mil is pure madness
i knowwssss but seeing him in our jersey would be quite wonderful

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You mean start all three? Then you need to buy more players and change your system
No, I mean that I can see Dybala and Sanchez working together, and if we need a physical CF up front, we may always use Mandzukic instead.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It's not a matter of money.
A top striker is the missing piece of their puzzle. Why would they let go off another top player like Sanchez when their team would be complete with Higuain's addition ? We all like to joke about them but there's no chance they let go off Sanchez if they do or do not sign Higuain. They havent sold their best players in like 4 seasons now.

- - - Updated - - -

Cavani would fit Juve more than Higuain IMO - (looking at his defensive contribution and work rate)
Both would fit like a glove. Not like Higuain's a lazy fart or something. He is also a pretty hardworking striker.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

True

i knowwssss but seeing him in our jersey would be quite wonderful
Yeah not for that amount :D plus the Internet already stated making fun of him because of the price tag, he can't deal with that pressure, not gonna end well

too big? have you ever seen him? he's the smallest on the team
http://www.90min.com/posts/3459357-...ite-conviction-lionel-messi-is-not-a-criminal

No, I mean that I can see Dybala and Sanchez working together, and if we need a physical CF up front, we may always use Mandzukic instead.
Need a real finisher starting majority of the time imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 188)