Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (69 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
South American champion for 55-60mln.

No. If you think they'll sell Sanchez if they buy Higuain, then you're being delusional. Sanchez wants out because Arsenal keep bottling the league. With a reinforcement like Higuain, it'll only give him more reasons to stay. They can easily afford both. With the new tv deal they'd be closing in on €500M revenues.

- - - Updated - - -

Tuzmania

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If Higuain goes to Arsenal, why would Sanchez want to leave? That would give them a big jump in quality

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take either one of Cavani or pipita for a reasonable price, sanchez is too similar to Dybala not worth changing our system just to fit him in, redundant imo
We need an assassin in front of goal. Maybe Mario can make that jump in quality now we the improvements we have made?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If Higuain goes to Arsenal, why would Sanchez want to leave? That would give them a big jump in quality
Exactly. We have an even lesser chance to get Sanchez if that happens.

The way i see it, Higuain goes to PSG- we get Cavani OR Higuain forces a move to us.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'll take either one of Cavani or pipita for a reasonable price, sanchez is too similar to Dybala not worth changing our system just to fit him in, redundant imo
I think they could work together, especially since we also have Mandzukic.

Because Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)