Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (182 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Di marzio should be banned like Goal.com was before.

He just takes info from Di Culo and twists it to fit his agenda. I still dont know how a realiable dude like Di Culo still has contact with him.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Would this equal the troll move when Baggio came to Juve?

Pretty much the most prolific scorer in any one season in Italy come here from one of our most hated rivals. Fantastic.
Just give a thought to the price tag. I despise this player from every perspective, he simply isn't Juve's level in terms of a personality, but that's not what this is about. If we sign him also, fabulous job to do so, but just purely as a value proposition, Cavani will cost nowhere near this kind of money and is a better fit on more than one level. They're a similar age and profile, I just find it unrealistic that Beppe would pay 94m, which throws up another tangent of thought, as to what else we can do with that money. If this is to go through we are going to expect the player to arm twist his way a bit to lower the price to a more respectable and realistic amount. Higuain would do just as well with this set up, but personally not my first pick if given a choice despite that insane season, because I think 94m can bring us a player wi much more commercial appeal. The salary being offered isn't too shabby either.

According to Mediaset Premium, Higuain's Brother/agent confirmed deal with Juve..
Same guy who said shit about Juve? These agents are such hoebags, now can't wait to catch the next flight out of garbage town.

If we can somehow get him without giving up Rugani (And despite what everyone thinks, I DON'T want to give him up. I was only trying to explain the reasons why Napoli would want him, and why I thought the deal couldn't be done without including him), this team is stacked at every single position. If you add Pjaca to the mix, the bench alone could qualify for the CL.

This would be the most talented Juve squad that I have personally seen in at least a decade
Easily, I don't think I would've seen a more complete team since the 2006 version that got disbanded. That one still edges it for me, but this one, my god. What a team. Complete in every sense, inckuding depth. Scary depth. Serie A will need a lot more than just Chinese investment to get to this point. Napoli will probably have to start things over because it will destabilise them in ways they won't understand. Roma already in turmoil. Inter and Meelan will need a few years to get this.

Bargiggia so happy. :D

nipple threatened him because he said Pipita didn't want to re-sign. Now we have this situation.

nipples fans turning on Higuain.

Pjanic situation to panic situation.

But I think that we have been building up for a moment like this.

Revenues have gone up, our status has gone up.

Most likely the debts incurred for the stadium have gone down to the point where they are probably paid off.
Sure, we could see the numbers may not hurt us, but still 94m. Think of what else we could do with that money Serge. We could get Cavani and Isco or Hamsik, just to put this in perspective. 50 plus 44m? Fair estimates?

IF we'd sign Higuain without sales, and we would win a CL i'm pretty certain nobody is going to remotely bitch about the fee
Higuain is a point of arrival and an amazing statement of intent, but moving forward it sets the tone for our style of transfers. Just don't see us spending so irresponsibly. 94 fucking mil. The signing makes sense if we win the CL, but there's nothing to suggest we couldn't do it without spending this 94m.

Di Marzio: #Higuain wants #Juve at all costs.. #Napoli
Nice try GDM.

:agree:

How can anyone believe Di Marzio after last summer?
True.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
someone posted proposed 11 from sky with pogs, khedira and higuain (not the one with pjaca on page 1 or 2)

anyone has that pic?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
So let me understand this shit again.

Everyone is expecting us to brake the transfer fee record by selling Pogba, but instead we do it by buying Higuain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)