Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (188 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Damn, with this squad we would be a hot candidate to reach the CL final. To be honest, this must be the aim. I don't care whether you're Barca, Real or whoever; winning the final is never a guarantee no matter how stacked your team is. But you can do your utmost in the mercato season to assemble a team that will have a great chance of reaching the final. Anything can happen in a final.

I believe the squad we'd have - with Higuain as the cherry on top - is a squad that will have an excellent chance of reaching the final in Cardiff. When the final in Cardiff kicks off, it comes down to match fitness on the night, form, injuries / suspensions, who takes penalty kicks better etc. You can never ever calculate winning a CUP competition. You can only maximize your chances of reaching that final.

It's amazing that we were able to get there in 2015, makes me really proud :touched:

One of these days we will win the god damned thing, I'm sure of it.

Ah hell .... I'm rambling again.
We got this Jemmy we got this, Beppe got this! :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Marotta won't sacrifice Rugani, or crazy amounts of money, for just 1 year of going all-in for the CL. that's not how Juve operated so far, so why would it change?
Don't get me wrong, I would love to see pipita here, but not for this money...

It's a smokescreen no doubt.

BTW Higuain is WC without a question. he is everything we can ask from a striker.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Papi Elkann opened his wallet and is giving us el pipita.

Kind of like opening your Christmas gifts and getting a shiny new console. Only that you got a Wii U and you were expecting a PS4

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Davanti alla storia :lol:

Cause of a bicycle kick goal against Frosinone.

I hate Napoli as much as I do mostly because of their inflated egos.

They truly consider themselves great, just because they had that cokesniffing tub of lard in the past. (Who was outshone most of the time by Platini, mind you.)

Disgusting club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)