Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (9 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I think everyone would love him here, the problem is the rumoured price.
Still seeing our team, there isn't much room for improvement apart from the CF and possible a RW/LW . If we get a WC and someone like Pjaca/Cuadrado. We are set for the next few years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Such as?

Name a better #9 in World Football. Only Suarez IMO. Lewandowski is fantastic, but not as prolific as Pipita, and doesnt have dat dere Serie A experience.
Yeah and he thing is, there's just something about Higuain that has me convinced he's perfect for US. Super clinical, great technique and works very hard for the team for 90 mimutes, which is very 'lo stile Juve'. Can definitely see him linking up well with Dybala, as their styles would compliment eachother. Expensive as fuck, though, and Im not quite happy about that, but I would love to have him in our team.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not even close ? Absolutely no way. Both are on the same level. Difference being , one plays for a stacked Bayern while the other plays for a mediocre Napoli.
Lewa is right up there behind Suarez. Higuain is a step below. Maybe "not even close" was me exaggerating. :tup:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Bargiggia so happy. :D

nipple threatened him because he said Pipita didn't want to re-sign. Now we have this situation.

nipples fans turning on Higuain.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah and he thing is, there's just something about Higuain that has me convinced he's perfect for US. Super clinical, great technique and works very hard for the team for 90 mimutes, which is very 'lo stile Juve'. Can definitely see him linking up well with Dybala, as their styles would compliment eachother. Expensive as fuck, though, and Im not quite happy about that, but I would love to have him in our team.
He has to lose a few pounds though.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
But I think that we have been building up for a moment like this.

Revenues have gone up, our status has gone up.

Most likely the debts incurred for the stadium have gone down to the point where they are probably paid off.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Any word on the rumours that the clause might have expired? I hope it has. Because if Higuain wants to leave, he can force his way out, and Napoli would have no choice but to sell for a lower amount.
someone (most likely xperd) posted a tweet about radio kiss kiss napoli claiming the clause haven't expired.

btw if we really pay the clause, and really offer higuain a contract worth net 7,5m/year, it's a ~140m operation for 3 years, for a single player. we're not broke as some epl fans would like to see us, but we're not that rich either.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Whatever happens - we win.
We destroyed Napoli mentally, and all others as well, just based on this rumor. Higuain himself knows Juve wants him, and he knows that in Napoli he will acheive nothing. if he doesn't leave, our biggest rival has an unhappy star in their ranks - so either way... it's awesome.

But still - I can't really see him coming. not in these figures in all honesty. but the truth is that next year we'll have better chances of getting a WC striker... Cavani will leave if he won't renew, Higuain and Sanchez also won't renew their contracts.. and for sure one of Morata\Benzema will request a transfer.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Difference being one is clutch and the other, well let's hope he changes his ways.
Im not Higuains biggest fan, but hasnt Lewa already cost bayern a few important games missing chances? That barca game from top of my head. Same for their NT performances.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think everyone would love him here, the problem is the rumoured price.
Still seeing our team, there isn't much room for improvement apart from the CF and possible a RW/LW . If we get a WC and someone like Pjaca/Cuadrado. We are set for the next few years.
+ his alleged wages

our wage bill is already at around 70% of the whole budget. either a new sponsor is coming in (on top of the new serie a tv deal), or i just can't see us giving 7,5m to higuain and a raise for both pogba and bonucci.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Whatever happens - we win.
We destroyed Napoli mentally, and all others as well, just based on this rumor. Higuain himself knows Juve wants him, and he knows that in Napoli he will acheive nothing. if he doesn't leave, our biggest rival has an unhappy star in their ranks - so either way... it's awesome.
I know. I'd be so mad if I were a Napoli fan right now :lol:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
someone (most likely xperd) posted a tweet about radio kiss kiss napoli claiming the clause haven't expired.

btw if we really pay the clause, and really offer higuain a contract worth net 7,5m/year, it's a ~140m operation for 3 years, for a single player. we're not broke as some epl fans would like to see us, but we're not that rich either.
Pretty sure the management would've analyzed all the intricate details behind the operation before proceeding to make a deal like this ?
One thing's for sure. This board doesn't spend its money recklessly.
People need to stop worrying about the financials if our board is convinced of doing something like this.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Sounds perfect for Juve then!!!

In all seriousness, I don't see the issue with his age. He's 28, he's in his prime and has so much experience. He shouldn't wither away anytime soon. I'm only concerned with the structure of the deal.
I remember us being his biggest fans back when he was playing for RM.*

*then Zach took shit to next level with 43% conversion rate :D

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
One thing's for sure. This board doesn't spend its money recklessly.
bang, that's my concern, too. i mean that's why i doubt we'll keep pogba in case we get higuain.

we're not broke, still, we're not that rich. again, i might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)