Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (8 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Oh well I give up lol, whatever, if the club decided to get higuain then by all means so be it, just make sure pogba stay and don't give rugani away, then get that pjaca guy abd close the mercato.

Bring that big ears cup to torino, twice in a row, ideally. :agree:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Such as?

Name a better #9 in World Football. Only Suarez IMO. Lewandowski is fantastic, but not as prolific as Pipita, and doesnt have dat dere Serie A experience.
is it what we need, though? the cl is a bigger challenge. with that midfield and defense behind dybala, we'd win the serie a with 9's like zaza or :adonis:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
No way. Higuain is a top striker but is not even close to the current Lewa.

I hope we are.
Not even close ? Absolutely no way. Both are on the same level. Difference being , one plays for a stacked Bayern while the other plays for a mediocre Napoli.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Any word on the rumours that the clause might have expired? I hope it has. Because if Higuain wants to leave, he can force his way out, and Napoli would have no choice but to sell for a lower amount.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If we can somehow get him without giving up Rugani (And despite what everyone thinks, I DON'T want to give him up. I was only trying to explain the reasons why Napoli would want him, and why I thought the deal couldn't be done without including him), this team is stacked at every single position. If you add Pjaca to the mix, the bench alone could qualify for the CL.

This would be the most talented Juve squad that I have personally seen in at least a decade

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Difference being one is clutch and the other, well let's hope he changes his ways.
What clutch ? Seems you guys are magnifying the small details.
I have seen Lewa miss plenty of sitters too.

But then again this forum prefers Morata over Higuain because he scored clutch goals despite not going over 10 goals ever in his career so what can I say.

May 22, 2007
So Juve penny-pinched on Aguero, RVP, Sanchez etc over the years but now they're going to go balls to the wall for a 29 year old striker with a penchant for choking in major finals?

Really can't see it.
Sounds perfect for Juve then!!!

In all seriousness, I don't see the issue with his age. He's 28, he's in his prime and has so much experience. He shouldn't wither away anytime soon. I'm only concerned with the structure of the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)