Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (6 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
We dont need POGBA money to get Higuain. Club doing the utmost to keep Paul, eg raising salary and huge prize if we win CL

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Has there been any contact with Pogba? Is he requesting a transfer or the offer is just too good to refuse?

Man I hope he stays. I can't see how would he want to leave this team, this is a SICK roster.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
:lol2: Watch more Griezmann, dude. He would cost less, he is younger and he's the top scorer of EURO 2016, ffs!
The argument was about who's more complete. Higuain is definitely more complete. People mistake Griezmann to be some support striker because of his height but no, he's a player with poacher instincts.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
:lol2: Watch more Griezmann, dude. He would cost less, he is younger and he's the top scorer of EURO 2016, ffs!
he also has no interest in joining us I'm guessing.

I love it, we're getting a game changer. He carried Napoli on his back. If Pogba leaves we're replacing him by a guy who can change a game all by himself.

Also will be cool to finally see a finisher in the team. We need somebody who can score the simple goals as well.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Agreed. Money that could have been invested in other areas of the team.. I don't like our mid, it seems weak and fragile to injuries.. needed to invest more there.
The midfield and the defense have been the key to our 5 titles, but the midfield more so. Just remember the first 2 months of last season. If we don't buy a good cm and if Napoli spend the Higuain money well, they might end up winning the title. That would be the most epic fail.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
That's your opinion. I edited my post. Look at it again. ;)
Not gonna deny Griezmann is a wonderful player. But we have our own technically gifted jewels in Dybala and Pjanic. It makes more sense for this team to bring in Higuain than it does to bring in Griezmann, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)