Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This would be the only impressive signing by Napoli if they manage to pull it off. But for €40M? Rofl. He's not worth that much. Still love Pipita though.

Anyway Im not convinced they can offer Higuain the wages he'd demand. They aren't big wage givers really. Interesting to see what happens.
they cannot afford him. they wont nearly have full image rights to back up his big salary. I'm a big higuain fan and i'd be sad to see him go to napoli. any italian team but napoli.
it would ruin them tho

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Man, with that money they could do so much. There are so many great talents who still haven't gone to big clubs who you could use that money on. For 40m you could get Eriksen, Nainggolan and Shaqiri. Also I'm very surprised they haven't been linked to Torres with Benitez being coach.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Exactly, but they do need a central man.

But if they want to think long therm, they cannot overspend, wich they'll do if they sign higuain
lol, who do you suggest they should buy then?

They're always going to overspend at this moment. They need to replace Cavani and ALL the elite strikers have moved bar Higuaín. If they wanted value for money they should've signed Gomez but he rejected them. It's not like Nipples have a lot of choice.

Come to Italy Pipita :touched:

Tevez, Llorente, Balotelli, Sharaawy, Klose, Di Natale, Gomez, Osvaldo and Higuaín all in Serie A, eat a dick EPL. :delpiero:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009

They're always going to overspend at this moment. They need to replace Cavani and ALL the elite strikers have moved bar Higuaín. If they wanted value for money they should've signed Gomez but he rejected them. It's not like Nipples have a lot of choice.

Tevez, Llorente, Balotelli, Sharaawy, Klose, Di Natale, Gomez, Osvaldo and Higuaín all in Serie A, eat a $#@! EPL. :delpiero:
:shifty:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol: my same reaction as well. But yeh if Pipita does sign with them, it's another coup for Serie A as a whole. Some big names coming in, Honda is another decent name who will most likely join up with Milan in January.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Tevez, Llorente, Balotelli, Sharaawy, Klose, Di Natale, Gomez, Osvaldo and Higuaín all in Serie A, eat a dick EPL. :delpiero:
See, thats where this forum usually goes wrong

This was exactly the flack marotta was been getting for the last years : "just pay the price" , "just overpay, break the bank".

All of milan, inter, roma, lazio and fiorentina have done that. 1 got relegated, 1 nearly bankrupt, and the other 3 had to sell their best players.

Marotta didnt do this, he never overspend, instead he looked at the market, and got players that were not overpriced as fuck, players that also fit into our team. Without any real goalscorer, we performed beyond anyone's imagination.

Napoli got a load of cash, and they are making the mistake a peasant that wins the lottery makes : overspend like an idiot, and end up with dept.

Napoli never had a backup plan. Llorente would have been perfect. tevez aswel. there was villa. also negredo. why not ibrahimovic (id be seriously afraid if they had gotten him), maybe dzeko, or soldado.

All of them are players that arent so terribly expensive for them, with complex image rights crap.

The other money ? there was ogbonna, they could have just offered straight cash and they'd said yes instead of our payment plan. Kolarov ? why not strootman if he's as good as the dutch claim. Why not nani ?, god i can go on forever about this.

Napoli, shouldnt have spend everything on 1 player, cause they cannot afford it to go wrong, they should have gotten a bit less expensive striker, and instead upgraded all the other positions they are lacking in. Thats what juventus did, and it won a scudetto against a pretty good milan team that had the worlds best centreforward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)