Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Excellent.

If not to Juve, I hope Higuain remains at Madrid. It would be absolutely devastating for me to see Inter signing him with their new investor.
Inter

But they have Palacios and Milito, they are settled for another season of mediocracy.
As if Higuain wants to join a team that isn't even in Europe.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
If not to Juve, I hope Higuain remains at Madrid. It would be absolutely devastating for me to see Inter signing him with their new investor.
I am sure that their new investor won't increase their power so much. And what's more important, Higuain won't go to the club that won't play in CL.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Higuain at Inter. :lol:

They've spent 15M on Icardi.

They just spent 10M + Cassano on Belfodil.

They'll buy Nainggolan for 15-20M. That Indonesian investor will do anything to get him.

They'll buy Isla for about 6M.

No way they'll beat Arsenal's offer of 24M and no way will Higuain want to join that sorry club. He may be a new, ambitious investor but he's no Sheik or Russian oil lord.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010

They'll buy Nainggolan for 15-20M. That Indonesian investor will do anything to get him.

No way they'll beat Arsenal's offer of 24M and no way will Higuain want to join that sorry club. He may be a new, ambitious investor but he's no Sheik or Russian oil lord.
I havent been up to date on other teams transfers but when did those tasnfers happen? I knew inter was interested in the said players but i didnt read anything that said official. geez where have i been lol

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
How good is Belfodil actually?
Can't say he's done anything that really caught my attention.

Hasn't shown anything like the ability Abel Hernandez showed before he kept getting injured, for example.

- - - Updated - - -

I havent been up to date on other teams transfers but when did those tasnfers happen? I knew inter was interested in the said players but i didnt read anything that said official. geez where have i been lol
They aren't official.

The deal for Belfodil is about to be completed and the Icardi deal has been an open secret for months.

They are just negotiating with Juve for Isla.

Don't know if they've even made an offer for Nainggolan yet, but Inter have been linked with him a fair bit.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004

Its actually Cassano for half of Belfodil. Inter wont go for Higuain. They are going after younger players like what Thohir mentioned.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Inter became amazingly stupid
Cassano+10M on a player that is not worth neigther 10M or Cassano...
Nainggolan is ok but no way he is worth 20M
Isla wont cost them 6M! maybe his half would cost him that much. Anyway he is the only player who might represent a good value per money...

As for Higuain Its Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)