Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Marotta style: We coulden't compete with clubs who can pay 25-30 million euros for a singel player.:sergio:

Moggi style: Sell Quagliarella 7-10 million,Matri 8-12 million euros,Giovinco 10-14 million euros.

in: 25-36 million euros ( depends on buyers, clubs interested)

Jovetic/Higuain 25 million euros out Tevez 10-15 million euros out
out-35-40 million euros

Total: all from spending nothing to spending 5-15 million euros.

Result: Jovetic/Higuain Tevez in out Matri,Quagliarella,Giovinco.

Salary: Ofcourse a little more expensive, but no salary to Bendtner,Anelka,Iaquinta,Matri,Quagliarella,Giovinco. Could even be a + deal. Moggi :numnum:

Moggi: Sell Appiah 10 million euros buys Vieira 20 million euros. -10 million euros :juventus:

We could also sell Felippe melo and Reto Ziegler which are worth about 4-5 million each making about 9/10 million.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
So 4.8m pounds a year = roughly 5.6m euros a year.To be fair we arent really losing out on him by much.Both numbers on wages and transfer fees being reported are not oil money figures here.

Jun 9, 2013
Let's be honest, Juventus had no chance in signing Higuain. He was clearly destined to Arsenal.

Juventus lost out Berbatov to bloody Fulham so anyone who thought Juventus could beat Arsenal to Higuain are clearly deluded tbf

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I hope city hijacks this deal and fucks this pathetic excuse of a club.
Oh well its not like they havent been fucking this slut club all this while anyway.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Let's be honest, Juventus had no chance in signing Higuain. He was clearly destined to Arsenal.

Juventus lost out Berbatov to bloody Fulham so anyone who thought Juventus could beat Arsenal to Higuain are clearly deluded tbf
Let's be honest, Higuain has no chance to win any trophy with Arsenal.

Even bloody Wigan has won more trophies than Arsenal in last 8 years. So everyone who thinks that is going to change anytime soon are clearly deluded tbf

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Despite the fact that I really like Higuain, I can't wait to see him fail with Arsenal. They are truly fucked once Wenger leaves, which is any time now.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let them have him. We are talking about Higuain here. A very good forward, but it's not like we are losing out on the most awesome/amazing player the world has ever seen.

I was more pissed/disappointed when we missed out on Aguero and RVP tbh.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Despite the fact that I really like Higuain, I can't wait to see him fail with Arsenal. They are truly $#@!ed once Wenger leaves, which is any time now.
Wenger is so fukin past it.

All this years supposedly there for continuity on their project and what they have achieved? a fukin new stadium! and that has nothing to do with wenger.

Wasted years by Iron Maiden if you ask me.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Wenger is so fukin past it.

All this years supposedly there for continuity on their project and what they have achieved? a fukin new stadium! and that has nothing to do with wenger.

Wasted years by Iron Maiden if you ask me.
He is the only reason they keep making the chl, an insanely mediocre squad at his disposal atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)