Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
That's about 5,5m euro which if true is a $#@!in' disgrace that we're losing out. The salary issue just went out the window.
Now you just watch how Arsenal will attract other players after they sign Higuain. Sometimes you just have to make the first big signing and other players will follow. Plus, they have a lot of money. I can see them assembling a good team.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That's about 5,5m euro which if true is a fuckin' disgrace that we're losing out. The salary issue just went out the window.
The wages is just an old excuse people would spew out when we're after a top player. What did Marotta think before he went after him? That he'd convince him to get a €3M wage per annum? Imagine what the case would be with Tevez.

Deal with it, Suns. We're getting Jovetic because he falls in that pathetic category our great Sporting Director is able to sign.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Higuain or Jovetic? I would go for the Serb every day of the week, can't believe the amount of pant-wetting over a decent, but not world class forward

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
The wages is just an old excuse people would spew out when we're after a top player. What did Marotta think before he went after him? That he'd convince him to get a €3M wage per annum? Imagine what the case would be with Tevez.

Deal with it, Suns. We're getting Jovetic because he falls in that pathetic category our great Sporting Director is able to sign.
I doubt he'll manage to sign Jovetic. Way too complicated of an operation for him.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'd be supper happy with Jovetic after failing with Higuain and Tevez but can't see it happening.

:lol: I quoted myself instead of @Klin post.
We always have a tendency to settle for the 3rd/4th option.

different type of player and probably more useful to our way of playing
How is he more useful? We have no problem creating opportunities. We have problems finishing them, and Llorente isn't good enough to justify that problem has been covered.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
How is he more useful? We have no problem creating opportunities. We have problems finishing them, and Llorente isn't good enough to justify that problem has been covered.
yes he is more creative and yes he would be more useful than Higuain as i do not think he is the potent striker to slam the goals in, buying the Argentine would be throwing bad money after bad

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'll keep that in mind. :D

Probably need Aberdeen to get back into Europe for me to have a reason to visit that part of the world.
How about vacation? :D
Well we have a nice climate and good beaches here on Adriatic. One of the cleanest in Europe. Some of the biggest stars come to Croatia's coast Tom Cruz, Beyonce...

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
We always have a tendency to settle for the 3rd/4th option.

Jovetic is our top priority singing for the last two years as far as I can tell. Maybe I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)