Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I have nothing bad to say against Juve personally. I know Arsenal haven't won anything in 8 years and we should be winning things but the whole titles thing doesn't matter. If the current Arsenal team was in Serie A we would have won the league a few times over the last 8 years and would be constant title contenders. Serie A is the 4th best league in Europe and the English League is the best. Winning Serie A is about as difficult as finishing 4th in England. I don't see Serie A improving anytime soon and it will remain quite far behind La Liga and the English Prem league. If Walcott for example player in Serie A he would be within the top 5-10 players in the league. He would be getting 20 goals a season etc. Simone Pepe winning 4 italian titles is about as equivilant as Walcott winning 1 EPL title due to winning the EPL being much much harder than winning Serie A. Any of the top 6 to perhaps top ten teams in the EPL would win Serie A at least once if they had to play there for 5 seasons.

To be honest if Arsenal get Higuaín and a few other top players will will be going for the title, probably won't win it but would have a great chance of a domestic trophy. Also we would have a much greater chance of winning the Champions league again probably wouldn't win it but we would go further than Juve because Juve don't have a good enough team due to a lack of money and playing a worse league.

In the next 10 years I would be hugely surprised if anyone outside of the English,German and Spanish leagues wins the Champions league because they are pretty much the only leagues which matter nowadays to be honest. There are no world class players in Serie A please remember that (apart from maybe Pirlo but he is getting old)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I have nothing bad to say against Juve personally. I know Arsenal haven't won anything in 8 years and we should be winning things but the whole titles thing doesn't matter. If the current Arsenal team was in Serie A we would have won the league a few times over the last 8 years and would be constant title contenders. Serie A is the 4th best league in Europe and the English League is the best. Winning Serie A is about as difficult as finishing 4th in England. I don't see Serie A improving anytime soon and it will remain quite far behind La Liga and the English Prem league. If Walcott for example player in Serie A he would be within the top 5-10 players in the league. He would be getting 20 goals a season etc. Simone Pepe winning 4 italian titles is about as equivilant as Walcott winning 1 EPL title due to winning the EPL being much much harder than winning Serie A. Any of the top 6 to perhaps top ten teams in the EPL would win Serie A at least once if they had to play there for 5 seasons.

To be honest if Arsenal get Higuaín and a few other top players will will be going for the title, probably won't win it but would have a great chance of a domestic trophy. Also we would have a much greater chance of winning the Champions league again probably wouldn't win it but we would go further than Juve because Juve don't have a good enough team due to a lack of money and playing a worse league.

In the next 10 years I would be hugely surprised if anyone outside of the English,German and Spanish leagues wins the Champions league because they are pretty much the only leagues which matter nowadays to be honest. There are no world class players in Serie A please remember that (apart from maybe Pirlo but he is getting old)

Just to add currently I think Juve and Arsenal have teams of about equal quality so anyone laughing at Arsenal winning nothing should consider themselves lucky that Juve are not English because with that team in England you would be fighting us for top 4.
FACT!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:sergio: :wallbang: If he is a biased, delusional Arsenal fan, then you are definitely extremely biased and uninformed. Llorente wasn't with us last season; he hasn't even played a game for us yet, so that comparison is null. As for Pepe being better than Walcott, perhaps on some other planet, galaxy, or universe, and unless you have been living under a rock for the past year, you will realize that Pepe hasn't been playing, and Walcott is a tremendously improved player, even though I don't rate him.
:sergio:

Bianconero81 I'm glad to see there is still some decent Juve fans out there
Fuck off.

Just to add currently I think Juve and Arsenal have teams of about equal quality so anyone laughing at Arsenal winning nothing should consider themselves lucky that Juve are not English because with that team in England you would be fighting us for top 4.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Now thats an example of a stereotype Arsenal fan for you.
4th place epl trophy > winning serie a :touched:
Where is that previous Arsenal fan who's been asking why do we hate them?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I pity them Arsenal fans. They have no fucking clue what does it feel like to have a world class player in their team. Bunch of mediocre English players and average to good other european scrap. At least we have at least 5-6 players in our team who played a final in the Euro 2012. Oooog fuck we have Vidal whose worth is equal to all the starting eleven of Arsenal.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

are you fucking stupid, i didnt mid aresnal before but now that cunts incorperated decided to join this site im starting to hate them,good job of promoting your team dipshits

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Hahahah ohh Gosh some of you Juve fans are so deluded

- - - Updated - - -

Ona real where do you think you'd finish in the Prem?
Champions of course. What do you think we would drop points against the likes of Southampton and Wigan or West Ham having in mind the horrible, funny defending in the EPL? Southampton, fucking Aston Villa scoring 3-4 against Man. Utd? Comeeee on

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Well i hope Platini is reading this forum and grants our wish of drawing Arsenal in the group.
We'll wait and see who are the delusional ones.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Hahahah ohh Gosh some of you Juve fans are so deluded

- - - Updated - - -

Ona real where do you think you'd finish in the Prem?
We would push for the title. Where would you finish in Serie A? Do you honestly think a player like Walcott would score as much as he did, there isn't as much space in Serie A as there is there.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
The fuck did i just read?!? Finishing 4th in the epl is equal to winning Serie a.. Yeah its Not like we beat Chelsea just a while ago....Walcott wouldn't Even Score 5 Goals let alone 20..... Fuck epl and their delusinal fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)