Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Walcott 21 Goals 14 Assist i beg to differ
ur good with numbers. ill give u dat.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys I think you should have more respect towards Arsenal, I know it hurts that we can loose our no.1 choice for attack to them but still Arsenal isnt just a plastic club like Manc or Chelsea there is no need for all this hating. The same goes for Arsenal fans ofc. You can fight as much as you want but in reality on the pitch we are on the same level I would say.
not OUR number one choice

miss chokes on dicks is not what we need

Buy on AliExpress.com

Titou

Jun 22, 2013
Haha Thats kl was after we Sold Fabregas & Nasri & played alot of reserves the 2-0 loss to liverpool a game before that was worse im my opinion

Truth

Jun 22, 2013
I have nothing bad to say against Juve personally. I know Arsenal haven't won anything in 8 years and we should be winning things but the whole titles thing doesn't matter. If the current Arsenal team was in Serie A we would have won the league a few times over the last 8 years and would be constant title contenders. Serie A is the 4th best league in Europe and the English League is the best. Winning Serie A is about as difficult as finishing 4th in England. I don't see Serie A improving anytime soon and it will remain quite far behind La Liga and the English Prem league. If Walcott for example player in Serie A he would be within the top 5-10 players in the league. He would be getting 20 goals a season etc. Simone Pepe winning 4 italian titles is about as equivilant as Walcott winning 1 EPL title due to winning the EPL being much much harder than winning Serie A. Any of the top 6 to perhaps top ten teams in the EPL would win Serie A at least once if they had to play there for 5 seasons.

To be honest if Arsenal get Higuaín and a few other top players will will be going for the title, probably won't win it but would have a great chance of a domestic trophy. Also we would have a much greater chance of winning the Champions league again probably wouldn't win it but we would go further than Juve because Juve don't have a good enough team due to a lack of money and playing a worse league.

In the next 10 years I would be hugely surprised if anyone outside of the English,German and Spanish leagues wins the Champions league because they are pretty much the only leagues which matter nowadays to be honest. There are no world class players in Serie A please remember that (apart from maybe Pirlo but he is getting old)

Just to add currently I think Juve and Arsenal have teams of about equal quality so anyone laughing at Arsenal winning nothing should consider themselves lucky that Juve are not English because with that team in England you would be fighting us for top 4.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
:lol: this sudden influx of Arsenal fans just because we're chasing the same player.
Now imagine the state here if we actually drew them in the cl.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I have nothing against Arsenal and their fans. They are not bought by oil billionares and spend money like there is no tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)