Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I just read that Ancelotti will take him out of the transfer list. Can't see it happening though after the comments Higuain made.

Of all the rich oil clubs out there, Arsenal seem to snatch him. I'd feel really ashamed if we lose him to Arsenal.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Arsenal can break their record if they pay 50 cents for a player... they wait for players to run out of contract and they buy them. they also rely heavely on youth academies etc... that's why they are not bankcrupt anymore.... anyways higuain needs to come to juve i don't care about arsenal.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
"Higuain preferisce la Juventus come destinazione, ha anche già incontrato i dirigenti bianconeri con cui ha un accordo. Aspettando di conoscere il futuro

Di Marzio

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
"Higuain preferisce la Juventus come destinazione, ha anche già incontrato i dirigenti bianconeri con cui ha un accordo. Aspettando di conoscere il futuro

Di Marzio
"Higuain prefer Juventus as a destination, has also already met with leaders Juventus with whom he has a deal. Waiting to know the future"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)