Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't have the energy to search for clips, but if you know Gigi, you know he had much better saves than the one above. Don't try and bad talk Buffon to prove a point, because it'll be a sure fail.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Arsenal have never won a european trophy in their history.Such an embarrasment of a club that considers itself a big club.
Even Parma have won more European trophies than Arsenal. :lol:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't have the energy to search for clips, but if you know Gigi, you know he had much better saves than the one above. Don't try and bad talk Buffon to prove a point, because it'll be a sure fail.
LOL I know he has lots and lots of better saves FFS "try to bad talk Buffon"! :howler:

My point is that the Colombian GK's save is Buffon-esque.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
LOL I know he has lots and lots of better saves FFS "try to bad talk Buffon"! :howler:

My point is that the Colombian GK's save is Buffon-esque.
I don't see your point then. That Colombian GK's save was "every GK's typical normal save"-esque.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Yep, my point. A lot of Buffon saves were described 'impossible' when they were really not but were great nonetheless.

Similar famous double saves of Buffon were exactly like this one.
@2:10 ball hits the keeper in the chest/shoulder.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If those clubs are richer then us, then its a fact only idiots like you wouldnt understand

- - - Updated - - -

He didnt say that, no way
"They say they want me and that in their list I come above Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Carlos Tevez and Gonzalo Higuain. Who wouldn’t be flattered by that? I am and I don’t think it is a betrayal to admit that."

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
@2:10 ball hits the keeper in the chest/shoulder.
Still, he threw himself to block it. Very good save.

However, I thought he made a double save but it appears from the replay the rebound hit the bar instead. so... yeah.

My new point is... Higuain shouldn't be ashamed with that miss :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Nope. You're being foolish. It's a great save that if it was Buffon who made it, we would've seen it hailed here for weeks.
Not really. The bar isn't set that low for Gigi.

Still, he threw himself to block it. Very good save.

However, I thought he made a double save but it appears from the replay the rebound hit the bar instead. so... yeah.

My new point is... Higuain shouldn't be ashamed with that miss :p
He should, but it still doesn't make him any less of a player.

-

We're so going to lose this guy for that Montengrin fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)