Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
If it's 30m € or nothing for Jovetic I really think Higuain for ~25m € is the better choice. And then Eric Lanini, Stefano Beltrame and Leo Bonatini are good cals for youth promotion..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Because we can't risk losing this guy. Those €5M could mean a lot in the future if we fail to get him.

It actually is.
oh but the same doesnt apply for jovetic? the 6-7 million difference is imprtant for jovetic too.

and i thought you rated llorente? i guess you wanting higain is proof enough llorente is a destined flop

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Higuain: "Alla Juve con Llorente? Magari"
Higuain: To Juve with Llorente? Maybe"

sgkdhf;kgj;esjtk;gs;avjs'jg'je'jtgr

- Tuttosport. :oops:

sdfjd;ghsd;flghldhl;gd

- - - Updated - - -

When asked about partnering with Llorente, Higuain replied:

"It would be wonderful. We'll see what happens."
- Football Italia

a;HJS;AKJF;JSD;KGJF'AJf'j'cj'ejf'kjs'JDF

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Higuain: 'Wonderful' Juve with Llorente

By Football Italia staff

Gonzalo Higuain again fuelled links with Juventus by declaring “it’d be wonderful” to partner Fernando Llorente in Turin.

The Argentine striker announced last night that he was going to leave Real Madrid and confirmed the Bianconeri have made an offer.

“There is absolutely no chance of me staying in Madrid. I have made my decision,” Higuain told Spanish media today.

Juventus have already signed Llorente as a free agent from Athletic Bilbao for next season and Higuain was asked if he’d like to form a new partnership with him.

“It’d be wonderful. We’ll see what happens.”

Higuain has shot to the top of the wish-list, as Fiorentina will only accept €30m cash for Stevan Jovetic.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Higuain: 'Wonderful' Juve with Llorente

By Football Italia staff

Gonzalo Higuain again fuelled links with Juventus by declaring “it’d be wonderful” to partner Fernando Llorente in Turin.

The Argentine striker announced last night that he was going to leave Real Madrid and confirmed the Bianconeri have made an offer.

“There is absolutely no chance of me staying in Madrid. I have made my decision,” Higuain told Spanish media today.

Juventus have already signed Llorente as a free agent from Athletic Bilbao for next season and Higuain was asked if he’d like to form a new partnership with him.

“It’d be wonderful. We’ll see what happens.”

Higuain has shot to the top of the wish-list, as Fiorentina will only accept €30m cash for Stevan Jovetic.
:tuttosport:
Higuain, Llorente, Ogbonna and Coentrao. Llajic free next term :stuckup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)