Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
what the fuck is going on here? why so hostile man? Users who joined in 2012 who think they can just say whatever they think... guess what you're wrong..
If you can only say "you are wrong" and not explain why, then you are an irritating douche wasting everyone's time, contributing nothing.

Close the door on your way out

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So apparently, we want him he wants us, we have agreed on a fee for his salary, Real wants to sell him, we can afford him and only Marotta stands between us and his acquisition...
I still think that he will fails us again... however if he makes it, i shall praise him for the entire season, regardless of Higuain's performance!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:shifty:

But Llorente could score 30 goals and you would never praise marotta for that transfer would you...even though it was free?

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
So apparently, we want him he wants us, we have agreed on a fee for his salary, Real wants to sell him, we can afford him and only Marotta stands between us and his acquisition...
I still think that he will fails us again... however if he makes it, i shall praise him for the entire season, regardless of Higuain's performance!

Just no. :disagree:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I bet you that's what inspires Marotta during his days as sporting director. Getting this all-important and much sought off after praise off Cronios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)