Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Higuain on Twitter:

"Hola buenas tardes a todos.Hace mucho no escribo y despues de leer tanto solo tengo palabras de agradecimiento por todo el cariño. Se merecen lo mejor de corazon y gracias por estar siempre ahi .Exitos y abrazos."

Google translate:
"Hi good afternoon to everyone.Have not write much and after reading so I have only words of gratitude for all the love.
You deserve the best of heart and thanks for always being there. Successes and hugs."

:nico:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Higuain on Twitter:

"Hola buenas tardes a todos.Hace mucho no escribo y despues de leer tanto solo tengo palabras de agradecimiento por todo el cariño. Se merecen lo mejor de corazon y gracias por estar siempre ahi .Exitos y abrazos."

Google translate:
"Hi good afternoon to everyone.Have not write much and after reading so I have only words of gratitude for all the love.
You deserve the best of heart and thanks for always being there. Successes and hugs."

sooooooooooo

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so we be after jovy and higgy?

that mean llorry, vuci, gio, on bench as options.

its been so long since we had great players as bench options.

pls be true

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Higuain on Twitter:

Google translate:

this says nothing relevan to Juventus

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Imagine Llorente, Higuain and Tevez through Melo.:lol: I would cry of joy and laughter. That would be the most epic thing Marotta has ever done and dude could in my book sign all the charity cases from Atalanta he'd want the rest of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)