Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I think you guys give Cheesio way too much shit. Half of the RM fans think Higi isn't good enough and should make room for a better player like Cavani.
130 goals in all competitions last 5 years. Madrid fans can kiss my ass. They thought the same about Robben and Sneijder. Most spoiled fan base in the world.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
130 goals in all competitions last 5 years. Madrid fans can kiss my ass. They thought the same about Robben and Sneijder. Most spoiled fan base in the world.
Yeah. Real Madrid fan's opinions should never been considered or accounted for.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
My two brothers are just an example of how divided RM fans are regarding Gonzalo. One wants Higuain sold for good sum of money, the other wants him to stay and play more regularly.

As for Benzema, The one who wants Higuain sold, is okay with Benzema as long as he's given a bench role. The other believes that Benz is rubbish and not on RM-level.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
nah man all jokes aside it seems like memebers here lack ambitition and dont want someone like ronaldo

they prefer to settle for higain.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think you guys give Cheesio way too much shit. Half of the RM fans think Higi isn't good enough and should make room for a better player like Cavani.
Cavani is clearly the better player, but that in no way discredits Higgy. He is a very competent and complete player in his own right. He's a massive upgrade over both Matri and Quag. No questions asked :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

The end result was Robben's Bayern knocking out Madrid and Squaring off against Sneijder and :yuck: :inter: in the CL Final that season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
My two brothers are just an example of how divided RM fans are regarding Gonzalo. One wants Higuain sold for good sum of money, the other wants him to stay and play more regularly.

As for Benzema, The one who wants Higuain sold, is okay with Benzema as long as he's given a bench role. The other believes that Benz is rubbish and not on RM-level.
:shocked: That brother needs help :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)