Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Although I think it is pure BS. Maybe they asked for his availability or perhaps the exclusive right to buy him if/when we decide to sell him. I actually read a similar article stating the above, that Real Madrid will ask for exclusivity on Vidal as a part of the deal for Higuain.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Although I think it is pure BS. Maybe they asked for his availability or perhaps the exclusive right to buy him if/when we decide to sell him. I actually read a similar article stating the above, that Real Madrid will ask for exclusivity on Vidal as a part of the deal for Higuain.
Yea, but they're only reducing the price to 27m in exchange of that. Fuck that. The deal should be, if we choose to sell Vidal, it will be at an asking price for which Madrid get first right, and we get Higuain for 20m plus bonuses, spread over 5 years.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Even though I do not trust the shit about Vidal. Is it only the Spanish media reporting it? Di Marzio and other Italian media did not mention the Vidal detail or they did already?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No $#@!ing way we should give Real exclusivity on Vidal even for Ronaldo. I hate those $#@!s.
I dont even like that exclusivity thing to them even.

WHo the fuck hey think they are?.

Fat one for all of them.

Anyways...e all can be sure that they will be asking crazy prices.... so this saga will not be one which will end fast

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
"Arsene Wengwe will make you the best striker in the world. Come and help us dominate English and European football for the next 5 years. Why would you want to play for a small team like Juventus who have way less support and turnover, and also play in Serie A?"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Even though I do not trust the shit about Vidal. Is it only the Spanish media reporting it? Di Marzio and other Italian media did not mention the Vidal detail or they did already?
Po le hiqu ktij trullanit se garant e ka pa ne Epoka e Re ja Koha Ditore, gjith qeshtu bon panik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)