Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
They arent in the same level and style.

Please dont talk about players you dont know well
Yeah! And The apples on the other side of the wall are the sweetest.

Even if Higuain is better than Liorente, This difference is not that notable. If we buy Higuain I can see a huge inconsistency in here. Because in this case, we're just wasting our money by paying 4 mil (?) to Liorente. We can't use both of them in line up, their features are to close to each other. It's like playing Veratti and Pirlo at a same time in Azzurri, is that bad? No, but just one of them will definitely destroy. We can use Matri and Qua on bench.

I like to have 2 striker like this, but the fact is that signing both of them can convulsive our strikers situation.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah! And The apples on the other side of the wall are the sweetest.

Even if Higuain is better than Liorente, This difference is not that notable. If we buy Higuain I can see a huge inconsistency in here. Because in this case, we're just wasting our money by paying 4 mil (?) to Liorente. We can't use both of them in line up, their features are to close to each other. It's like playing Veratti and Pirlo at a same time in Azzurri, is that bad? No, but just one of them will definitely destroy. We can use Matri and Qua on bench.

I like to have 2 striker like this, but the fact is that signing both of them can convulsive our strikers situation.
Llorente is a strong player that doesnt need support, he works best as a technical targetman playing with his back to the goal, has good finishing and excellent aireal ability. He is strong but not to fast.

Higuain is a surprisingly fast player considering his height, with a very burstfull acceleration. He is technically good, and has incredibly good finishing ability. He prefers to play with a striker around him, and moves into channels. he can controll a ball and get past his man to get into scoring positions, as well be at the end of a pass or a cross. He's preferably not the supportive player.

Obviously thats the exact same :shifty:

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
Agreed. But whatever you say, still they're playing in a same position, but have some different roles. It's still hard to imagine that two player like this are playing together.

I understand what you said, but my elicitation is that they are two striker with different abilities, but with a same role, their main task is the same.

His my last option however. (Of course if we don't count players like Borriello an 'option'!)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Agreed. But whatever you say, still they're playing in a same position, but have some different roles. It's still hard to imagine that two player like this are playing together.

I understand what you said, but my elicitation is that they are two striker with different abilities, but with a same role, their main task is the same.

His my last option however. (Of course if we don't count players like Borriello an 'option'!)
So a team cannot field 2 forwards, cause they are the same.

Fuck, we must tell conte, he's fielding 5 midfielders ! FIVE PLAYERS ON THE SAME POSITION !!!

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
I believe there are some differences between position and 'role, main role, main task.'

FIVE PLAYERS ON THE SAME POSITION !!!
And three defenders too!!!

Just for your record I should say that I see different roles that our defenders are playing. ON THE SAME POSITION!!

Edit: By the way, don't miss 'Captain Tsubasa' tonight.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Juve back from Madrid. Still details to polish with Gonzalo's entourage. They met Bronzetti who represented Real and they want 30m. Juve are optimist but this won't be done in a few days. - GDM

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Juve back from Madrid. Still details to polish with Gonzalo's entourage. They met Bronzetti who represented Real and they want 30m. Juve are optimist but this won't be done in a few days. - GDM
Of course not :D

If I had to guess I would say that this will never get done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)