Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Agreed, it looks like he can finally demanded the right players, the players he wants not what marotta feels is best. Not knocking Marotta but with Conte having more say i think we can expect a better mercato in terms of what strikers come in. waiting game is upon us soon.

- - - Updated - - -

what exactly happened at the meeting?
wants the ambition to continue to improve still be there, wants more say in transfers in and out. does NOT want pogba and vidal sold at any cost. Wants two international forwards and want atleast 7-8 new signings to keep hunger and competition in the squad at a high. doesnt want the team to become complacent. These conditions were accepted by the board and hes also going to earn 5m a season with a contract extension to 2016.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Agreed, it looks like he can finally demanded the right players, the players he wants not what marotta feels is best. Not knocking Marotta but with Conte having more say i think we can expect a better mercato in terms of what strikers come in. waiting game is upon us soon.

- - - Updated - - -

wants the ambition to continue to improve still be there, wants more say in transfers in and out. does NOT want pogba and vidal sold at any cost. Wants two international forwards and want atleast 7-8 new signings to keep hunger and competition in the squad at a high. doesnt want the team to become complacent. These conditions were accepted by the board and hes also going to earn 5m a season with a contract extension to 2016.
No one knows what was said at the meeting besides the four people present.

All this talk of 7-8 new players, 2 world class forwards, more demand in transfers, etc is just baseless media speculation. The truth is probably a bit more boring than all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)